This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located just off junction 40 of the M1 and within 5 minutes of the M62 makes the Days Hotel Wakefield an ideal location for all. The hotel is just 2 miles from the centre of Wakefield, 15 minutes from Leeds City Centre and close to commercial heart of the region. Visit such places as the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Xscape, the 18th Century Nostell Priory and brand new for 2011 the Hepworth Gallery, the largest purpose built gallery outside of London.
Then branch out to visit ‘Emmerdale’, Last of the Summer Wine Country or even historic York. Then complete the day by relaxing in our bar whilst viewing the large flat screen TV before dining in our comfortable restaurant. Add a Full English Breakfast to your reservation and receive a £2 discount per breakfast.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Days Hotel Wakefield M1 Jct 40 in Wakefield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet