- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Decided to spoil my other half. We both needed to relax and didn't want to go too far from home. This is about an hour from me. The apartme..."
"Stayed at the Plas Talarth Macdonald resort for 2 nights on 21/10/14. The resort is set in a very quiet village with lovely views of the hil..."
"Just what we needed a good place with loads of quite time . The staff in the bar/restaurant where pleasant, and the young man who got us our..."
"Excellent experience..However Rooms weren't that clean Dirt on top of cupboards and picture frames. Mattress were horrid. I have slept bett..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Plas Talgarth Health & Leisure Club is set in acres of parkland, this resort nestles in the lovely valley of the river Dyfi and has the welcoming atmosphere of a small village with it's own cosy pub and extensive leisure facilities including an excellent health & beauty spa. Close to the beach at Aberdovey and the stunning mountains of Snowdonia, with many tourist attractions within an easy drive away (Steam Railways, Welsh Heritage attractions, Portmeirion, slate mines). All manor of outdoor sports available close by.
Please note dogs are not accepted for rental bookings at Plas Talgarth, but the resort is not pet free
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Loved this place
Decided to spoil my other half.
We both needed to relax and didn't want to go too far from home. This is about an hour from me.
The apartment is in a mansion house. Stunning rooms. Much more than I expected. Clean and tidy. Staff helpful and very friendly.
Leisure facilities were lovely. I could have stayed in the jacuzzi all night. Xxx
We at at the garth restaurant. The food was thoroughly wonderful. Staff attentive but not
Round you all the time which I find hard work. Really great food. Beautifully prepared.and would definitely eat there again. Overall a thoroughly pleasant night away. Relaxation , lovely room, excellent food and lovely staff. Weren't bothered that we over slept and had to check out 30 mins late.
Ooh... If you are staying and use the pool. Don't forget a quid for the locker otherwise you'll have nowhere to leave your things :)
Stayed at the Plas Talarth Macdonald resort for 2 nights on 21/10/14.
The resort is set in a very quiet village with lovely views of the hills and valley. On arrival after a nearly 6 hour journey we were allocated a 3 bedroomed cottage (No. 19) very clean, well equipped , nicely decorated with good quality furnishings . Atest in the bar, food and very tasty and good value for money. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The only down side, I choose this hotel as had a swimming pool so my 2 teenage sons could swim when they want unfortunately if under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, other than between 5-6 when a life guard is on duty. Overall nice quiet relaxing time