- Very Good
- 122 guest reviews
"Staff very friendly and helpful, food excellent, excellent value, room clean and comfortable but lacked heating and net curtain made the roo..."
"we only stayed 1 night due to an early flight next morning. was really worried about noise as we were facing a road and the airport but once..."
"Great value for money with a bus into Glasgow every 15 minutes 24 hours a day. Sound proofing is excellent as not a sound is heard from the..."
"The food was just OK but overpriced for what it was, the menu could have been a bit more exciting. The staff were very friendly and accommo..."
"Booked this hotel late due to a an early flight from Glasgow. Receptionist was great, very welcoming and acknowledged us as he was serving a..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located just off the M8 and only 500 yards from Glasgow’s International Airport, the Ramada Glasgow Airport Hotel offers on-site parking and is available for all guests. This purpose-built contemporary hotel is ideal for both business and leisure with comfortable and stylish rooms that come with en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, internet access, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities. The Ramada Glasgow Airport Hotel hosts the Bagio Restaurant, open daily from breakfast through to dinner, offering both traditional and Italian cuisine, delicious deserts and a selection of fine wines to compliment your meal.
The authentic wood-fired oven means you can watch as your pizza and pasta dishes are prepared. The Bagio bar is of an informal and contemporary style, with a wide range of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks available. The Ramada Glasgow Airport Hotel hosts ten flexible meeting rooms, fully-equipped to accommodate 6 to 40 delegates. Every room has wireless internet access with audio/visual equipment and secretarial services on request, perfect to ensure the smooth running of that important meeting or private function. The Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), only ten minutes from the hotel is now home to a new state of the art entertainment and conference venue, The Hydro arena, which opens in 2013. If you are a sports spectator or participator then the Emirates Arena and Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome are just 13 minutes away. These venues play host to a multitude of sporting events including the Commonwealth Games 2014. The Ramada Glasgow Airport Hotel’s location makes it an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. Glasgow Central Station and Buchanan Bus Station are both just 15 minutes away. Ramada Glasgow Airport Hotel is just 7 miles from Glasgow city centre, Scotland’s largest and most vibrant city. With an abundance of world-class museums and art galleries, Glasgow Cathedral, an exciting night-life and the best shopping in the UK outside of London, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The Rangers’ Ibrox stadium is just a 10 minute drive, whilst Celtic Park is only 20 minutes away. Alternatively, explore the spectacular beauty of Loch Lomond, the largest lake in Great Britain and, at only 10 miles away, there is nothing to stop you from soaking up the fantastic scenery and unique atmosphere
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/05/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Breakfast is served Monday to Friday 6am until 10am and Saturday, Sunday 7am until 11am The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
There were stains in the room and tatty carpet.
The customer service was good, the food was ok but not great.
Staff very friendly and helpful, food excellent, excellent value, room clean and comfortable but lacked heating and net curtain made the room too bright on the early morning.
Overall we had a very good experience and would readily stay here again but please address the heating problem and put up heavier curtains.