- 17 guest reviews
"I was attending a wedding on the Friday morning but had to drive down from Teesside. I called the hotel the day before to see if there was a..."
"We have stayed here several time and always been very pleased, however on this visit I have to say I was very disappointed. The reception st..."
"Stayed at the hotel as we were going to the Flashback Festival at Thoresby for the first time. Very happy with the hotel, however we could n..."
"good quality food sadly not enough choice..."
"Annual break with daughters , very relaxing with good Customer care and spa facilities . Excellent food with all needs catered for. We would..."
About the hotel
Situated close to Sherwood Forest and local activity centres, the Clumber Park Hotel & Spa is an ideal venue for both business and leisure guests. Located just off the A1, and approximately 15 minutes to the nearest M1 Junction, with complimentary parking the hotel is an ideal point to meet business clients, family and friends. Along with the variety of bedrooms, from Family Rooms to Bridal Suite, the Hotel also caters for meetings, conferences, weddings and private events.
Free Wi-Fi throughout enables our guests to work away from the office or stay in touch with home. Lunch and dinner are available daily in the Normanton Inn or for a quieter atmosphere the Courtyard Restaurant is open Monday to Saturday in the evenings. The New Leaf Spa facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool with whirlpool, sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub & gym as well as 6 treatment rooms offering a comprehensive list of treatments. Resident guests have access to the New Leaf Spa from 2pm on the day of arrival to 11am on the day of departure. New Leaf Spa opening times are from 7am to 9pm daily. Please be advised that here at Clumber Park Hotel we are a family friendly hotel and as such we allow children in our pool at restricted times. The children's swim times are: - 4pm - 6pm daily, including weekends.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Couldn't do enough.
I was attending a wedding on the Friday morning but had to drive down from Teesside.
I called the hotel the day before to see if there was anywhere I could get changed into my suit. The lady at reception kindly offered the spa changing rooms as a last resort but would try her best to get me a early check in. I said I would be there for around half ten so wasn't expecting this to happen that early. I arrived the next day at this time and they had made sure my room was cleaned first and I checked in then at no extra cost. Great service by the hotel staff!
Disappointed on this visit
We have stayed here several time and always been very pleased, however on this visit I have to say I was very disappointed.
The reception staff were abrupt. We stay here usually as we really enjoy the spa, however this time when we went to go into the pool it was absolutely freezing to the point of us not even being able to go into it. The hot tub outside was less than half full resulting in us not being able to enjoy it. A bottle of prosecco in the spa was a whopping £28 which I found wasn't even a quality one. The room was adequate The breakfast was was lovely. But feel that the £145 a night was most definitely not value for money