- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Pillow were too thin..."
"We attended a wedding at the hotel and everything was perfect. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the food and room was very good...."
"Absolutely fabulous hotel and staff. I stayed in the Priory Suite and was very pleased with the suite. I booked my stay here due to going ou..."
"Generally a very pleasant hotel with friendly helpful staff. Rooms were clean and bed comfortable but the bathroom whilst clean was tired an..."
"Enjoyed the weekend in lancashire...."
About the hotel
Holland Hall Hotel is a chic 30 bedroom, boutique hotel in the town of Up Holland in the heart of Lancashire. A 17th century former country house, the Hotel retains much of its original charm and many original features. It is located in a quiet, countryside setting surrounded by woodland views that stretch for miles.
Guests can enjoy excellent cuisine, fabulous boutique styling, luxurious furnishings, superb bathrooms and many other trappings of modern day comfort.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Holland Hall Country House Hotel
Pillow were too thin
Could not fault it
We attended a wedding at the hotel and everything was perfect.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and the food and room was very good.