- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Enjoyed the weekend in lancashire...."
"This Hotel offers a very friendly stay the rooms have very modern fittings and the air con is wonderful we booked bed and breakfast and the..."
"Staff were very helpful, friendly and courteous. Food was excellent and reasonably priced. Rooms were clean and tidy but dated. Could not se..."
"We really enjoyed our stay here on Valentines Day. We liked the room décor, had lovely cushions and was lovely to stay in a room with some "..."
"The selection and quality of food on the chef's specials was excellent...."
About the hotel
Holland Hall Hotel is a chic 30 bedroom, boutique hotel in the town of Up Holland in the heart of Lancashire. A 17th century former country house, the Hotel retains much of its original charm and many original features. It is located in a quiet, countryside setting surrounded by woodland views that stretch for miles.
Guests can enjoy excellent cuisine, fabulous boutique styling, luxurious furnishings, superb bathrooms and many other trappings of modern day comfort.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed the weekend in lancashire.
This Hotel offers a very friendly stay the rooms have very modern fittings and the air con is wonderful we booked bed and breakfast and the only improvement I would suggest is the breakfast bar could be more appealing and set out never have liked getting tea/coffee from a machine, overall good value for money