- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel , beautiful decor and a gorgeous setting . Staff friendly and easy to get along with . Food was lovely . I stayed in the annex..."
"Fantastic value for money on a sunday..."
"Convenient friendly hotel would definitely recommend..."
"Stunning Manor House set in acres of beautiful grounds - Executive rooms are large, supremely comfortable bed and soft pillows; table & chai..."
"Had a wonderful stay. No negatives at all, can't rate the hotel highly enough. We were taking friends to Gatwick for an early flight, journe..."
About the hotel
Hartsfield Manor is set in 16 acres of tranquil Surrey countryside and surrounded by lawns and garden terrace, combining Victorian grandeur with impressive contemporary comforts and facilities. 5 miles (8 km) from the M25 motorway and Redhill railway station, Hartsfield Manor is a great base from which to explore some of beautiful Surrey’s most popular attractions. There’s so much to see and do for everyone, from fun family days out at Chessington World of Adventures to the more serene Hampton Court Palace.
Easily accessible from London, the M25 and Gatwick Airport. The fully equipped gym is a great way to wind down after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Contemporary and grand hotel with a chilled atmosphere
Lovely hotel , beautiful decor and a gorgeous setting .
Staff friendly and easy to get along with . Food was lovely . I stayed in the annex which I struggled to find as it's basically what looks like a private house immediately you enter the grounds and I didn't want to annoy the owner by knocking just in case . The only give away is the swipe machine on the door which you only really see close up . Lovely room though and a nice walk up the drive especially coming back at night to see the stars above. Definitely recommend .
Fantastic value for money on a sunday