- 11 guest reviews
"Receptionist was helpful and friendly. Room was small but comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast was ok although Continental selection uni..."
"Business trip to Worthing, Kingsway hotel was fine for 1-night stay - tall ceiling rooms made the overall room feel bigger and overall accom..."
"The staff were very pleasant and couldn't do enough even letting my son leave his room open until after the funeral that we went to...."
"The room was nice with a comfortable bed and a good shower. The staff were helpful the whole time we were there...."
"The room was very comfortable except for the bed!! We could feel the mattress springs badly and had to lay on top of the duvet and cover our..."
About the hotel
Situated on the promenade of the popular seaside resort of Worthing with 36 bedrooms, an elegant restaurant, refurbished sea-facing bar and lounges, The Kingsway Hotel offers a friendly, yet professional service with a welcoming atmosphere and excellent amenities. With our central location there is something for everyone from shopping, entertainment facilities and beautiful gardens.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Only amazing part of our stay was the view.
The TV didn't work and the shower dribbled out freezing cold water or scolding hot.
Homemade food? Free wifi ?
When we entered we were met with people paying far less per room, then the room no shower dirty bath and toilet unclean sheets filthy pillows (we used our own cos we had to buy them ) The "homemade burgers " were like iceland frozen specials overcooked and disgusting chips £8.50 We were very poorly treated and i feel like i have been robbed blind, 180 quid for two nights.
i will never use laterooms again as a result. Absolute daylight robbery and and would like a full refund.