- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Arrived after a nightmare journey in storms and driving rain. Lisa the hotel receptionist was really helpful and arranged for the Chef to co..."
"Hi, The cost of one night accommodation was OK. I was told restaurant has home made food and Burgers. Considering, I ordered a burger I was..."
"Service could not be faulted but the place is tired and in desperate need of refurbishment. I would best describe it as truckers accommodati..."
"Very good value for money. Very clean & well equipped room & comfy bed. Only downside was the noise both inside & outside the hotel. I like..."
About the hotel
Located on the main A4 Bath Road very close to Junction 12 of the M4 motorway with easy access to both Reading and Newbury, the Comfort is a small friendly hotel, with free Wi-Fi and an informal atmosphere offering a very warm welcome. Whether in search of classic English architecture and history, attractive old market towns, Newbury racecourse or Ascot, these are all easily found just a short drive away along with a great day's shopping, at the Oracle Shopping Centre in nearby Reading - considered amongst the best in Europe. The hotel is ideally located for those on business with Aldermaston, Newbury and Reading Town centre are all within easy reach.
Hotel facilities include, 34 en-suite bedrooms, tea/coffee hospitality tray, flatscreen TV with freeview channels & wi-fi, the Conservatory Restaurant where guests can enjoy both cooked and continental breakfast as the ideal start to a busy day along with a good value dinner menu available seven days a week. The hotel bar & lounge area offers an all day selection of light meals, wide drinks selection and FREE wi-fi. There is ample Free on site parking. Please note PETS NOT ACCEPTED
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Arrived after a nightmare journey in storms and driving rain.
Lisa the hotel receptionist was really helpful and arranged for the Chef to come and cook us an evening meal. We appreciated her helpfulness so much we cancelled our further 2 nights accommodation at another hotel and decided to stay here for the further 2 nights.
Good hotel, food average
Hi, The cost of one night accommodation was OK.
I was told restaurant has home made food and Burgers. Considering, I ordered a burger I was not happy and returned it to kitchen and swapped it for fish. The fish was OK. Thank you I did offer to pay for both, but they kindly charged for fish. I will go back there again. Overall experience was not bad. Thanks