- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Have stayed in this hotel a couple of times as it is dog friendly. Hotel seems to have been redecorated since my last visit. Was given a dou..."
"Hotel was fantastic! Warm and welcoming staff, i requested a sea view room and actually got it! Often requests like that are ignored so that..."
"Great service - staff all very helpful, friendly and pro-active. Clean and welcoming room with a beautiful view and (the most important thi..."
"Fantastic hotel, especially for the price. Lovely quiet room, spacious and with a good view. Will make this my regular stop when in Bangor...."
"A comfortable hotel with a varied selection of food for the traveller..."
About the hotel
Eryl Mor Hotel has stunning views, comfortable rooms, good food and a warm welcome making Eryl Mor Hotel the ideal base for visiting Bangor, Snowdonia and North Wales. Eryl Mor's twenty en-suite rooms are tastefully decorated, with all expected facilities with many enjoying beautiful views. There is free WI FI in some guest rooms and in public areas and there are 11 free car parking spaces in front of the hotel.
Dinner is served in the conservatory or bar area with an interesting and varied menu serving a mixture of traditional British, Oriental and Mediterranean cuisines. The comfortable bar serves beers, wines and spirits from around the world including Real Ales and Malt Whiskey. Laundry services and packed lunches are also avaliable. You are perfectly situated to explore Snowdonia , the Isle of Anglesey, the Conwy valley and the Llyn Penninsula with all the varied and beautiful attractions within easy reach. Eryl Mor welcomes groups for walking, fishing, cycling, special interest activities and golf parties for whom we are pleased to offer a full green fee booking service. Every room has a Docking Station and room 17 bathroom has a spa bath and separate shower.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
81% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed in this hotel a couple of times as it is dog friendly.
Hotel seems to have been redecorated since my last visit. Was given a double room which was very comfortable and a lovely view. Had a good dinner and breakfast. Good value for money. However access to and within hotel could be difficult for disabled, elderly and infirm guests as there are lots of steps even to the entrance.
Eryl Mor Hotel
Hotel was fantastic.
Warm and welcoming staff, i requested a sea view room and actually got it. Often requests like that are ignored so that was a lovely touch. The room was absolutely amazing, couldn't have been more pleased. So much character to it, I didn't want to leave!