- Very Good
- 85 guest reviews
"A great little place for the price in what is a great location. I can see why some people think the place is a little old fashioned in gener..."
"Hotel was a little dated however friendly staff, relatively clean and lovely sea views...."
"Room was clean & value for money, appropriate for a one night stay with sea view. However, people above stamping around like a 'heard of ele..."
"a lovely spot, fabulous value, friendly staff, nice room. looking forward to going back!..."
"This hotel offers fantastic views over the menai straights and pier. I was in room 24 and I believe most of the rooms offer the view too. St..."
About the hotel
Eryl Mor Hotel has stunning views, comfortable rooms, good food and a warm welcome making Eryl Mor Hotel the ideal base for visiting Bangor, Snowdonia and North Wales. Eryl Mor's twenty en-suite rooms are tastefully decorated, with all expected facilities with many enjoying beautiful views. There is free WI FI in some guest rooms and in public areas and there are 11 free car parking spaces in front of the hotel.
Dinner is served in the conservatory or bar area with an interesting and varied menu serving a mixture of traditional British, Oriental and Mediterranean cuisines. The comfortable bar serves beers, wines and spirits from around the world including Real Ales and Malt Whiskey. Laundry services and packed lunches are also avaliable. You are perfectly situated to explore Snowdonia , the Isle of Anglesey, the Conwy valley and the Llyn Penninsula with all the varied and beautiful attractions within easy reach. Eryl Mor welcomes groups for walking, fishing, cycling, special interest activities and golf parties for whom we are pleased to offer a full green fee booking service.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Worth considering if staying in the area.
A great little place for the price in what is a great location.
I can see why some people think the place is a little old fashioned in general due to the decor, but the room itself was very modern and very well furnished in style. It was a very comfortable experience and I am planning to stay again should my work take me back to that area in the near future, as I envisage.