- Very Good
- 148 guest reviews
"My single room was quiet, clean & comfy. Super location for working in/around Glasgow at the top of the M74, & easily found off the dual car..."
"The very friendly helpful staff, excellent food, and comfortable clean room provided us with an ideal base for our holiday visiting friends...."
"Good accommodation near to Glasgow with excellent rail links nearby.Friendly staff.Twin room more than adequate for length of stay.Breakfast..."
"We stayed in this hotel as we was working close by it was close to local amenities...."
"We stayed here for two nights mid week while visiting a friend. Great little stopover. Most friendliest staff and very helpful. Food was goo..."
About the hotel
A small, friendly hotel centrally located 20mins from Glasgow and 40mins from Edinburgh. PLEASE NOTE: LATEST CHECKIN IS 10pm
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
74% would recommend it to a friend
Very shabby hotel
Mouldy window sills
Bare wires and cables hanging down
Plaster missing from walls
Curtains hanging from rail
Dirty/ very dated furniture
Unclean smell to rooms
Would not stay here again.
Work stop-over in Glasgow
My single room was quiet, clean & comfy.
Super location for working in/around Glasgow at the top of the M74, & easily found off the dual carriage way roundabout. Ample parking right at the door. Will stay again.