- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Although this is an older hotel ,and not as. Modern as some premier inns . The room was clean ,bed comfortable The homely atmosphere makes..."
"We had a problem getting to the hotel because it was in the middle of roadworks - the road was closed and we were waved on by the road worke..."
"Room was good, however the shower facilities were not good could not get any hot water and the power in the shower was very poor...."
"Hotel was handily placed for my business meeting. It is a reasonable hotel, at a reasonable cost, including a small continental buffet style..."
About the hotel
A small, friendly hotel centrally located 20mins from Glasgow and 40mins from Edinburgh. PLEASE NOTE: LATEST CHECKIN IS 10pm
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Grange Hotel Coatbridge
Very tired, mouldy showers, plaster coming off the walls, broken windows, not reccomended for an £85.00p price tag..
Although this is an older hotel ,and not as.
Modern as some premier inns . The room was clean ,bed comfortable
The homely atmosphere makes up for the modern inns . Nothing is too much trouble .although arriving very late ,they were still able to offer me some food ,
Very helpfull and friendly staff!very much a family feeling . May lack in luxury ,but has a warm friendly feeling ,no like the coldness of the modern inns