- Very Good
- 115 guest reviews
"Hotel was handily placed for my business meeting. It is a reasonable hotel, at a reasonable cost, including a small continental buffet style..."
"A bit dated with the interior decor the staff are excellent, nothing was too much bother to them which makes up for one or two other feature..."
"Good value for money. Easy access to motorway. Staff were brilliant. Food was good. Room was tired but clean warm and had extra blow heater..."
About the hotel
A small, friendly hotel centrally located 20mins from Glasgow and 40mins from Edinburgh. PLEASE NOTE: LATEST CHECKIN IS 10pm
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Good position for overnight stay:
Hotel was handily placed for my business meeting.
It is a reasonable hotel, at a reasonable cost, including a small continental buffet style breakfast. This perhaps lets things down a bit, as there was not much choice.
My husband and I booked into the grange as we had a family party to go to and we had come from London.
The room was very large but very run down the furniture was very warn and grubby looking. The beds were pretty disgusting very stained bases and mattresses. We did not get in the beds but laid on top with the quilt wrapped over us. The bedding was clean though. And were quite comfortable. The curtains were hanging off the rails.. the towels were frayed but clean. The breakfast was ok and staff helpful. Overall it felt a bit like a haunted house with run down corridors. I guess you get what you pay for.