- 20 guest reviews
"Me and my newly wed stayed here the day after we got married and to say we was gob smacked is a understatement. From the moment we arrived t..."
"Stayed for two nights in the africa room and loved it. Quality room, quality hotel with quality polite staff. And the breakfast best I have..."
"This is a lovely place with unique rooms, with lots of thoughtful touches. Staff were very friendly...."
"I booked this room based on the previous reviews of 5 stars and excellent. The place is nice, but i was expecting a lot more. Overall the ex..."
About the hotel
At Beaumont House, service is friendly and efficient, and there is a stunning lounge with a Trust Bar. In the conservatory, guests can enjoy free self-serve tea, coffee, cappuccino and biscuits. Beaumont House has been “Highly Commended” by the AA and awarded Enjoy England’s Gold Certificate.
The Good Hotel Guide and Alastair Sawday have included Beaumont House in their guides. Please be advised that we follow a no smoking policy. PLEASE ALSO NOTE BOTH STANDARD AND SPECIAL TERMS: CHECK IN TIME: Rooms are available from 2. 00pm. Latest check in time 10. 00pm and latest check out at 11. 30am. STANDARD: A £20 refundable [please note all terms] deposit will be charged at the time of booking. Credit / Debit Cards will be pre-authorised 3 days before your date of arrival. This will affect your credit limit. Should the room then be cancelled 72 hours or more before arrival, a full refund will be given. For rooms cancelled within 72 hours, the total value of the reservation will be charged. Note: 72 hours cancellation - before 12 noon 3 days before the arrival day. SPECIAL: At certain times of the year different payment and cancellation terms are applied. For example, Cheltenham Gold Cup 14th to 18th March 2016, 13th to 17th March 2017 – TBC and the November Open Race meeting [11th to 13th November 2016 – TBC] when the first night is charged at the time of booking and the balance on the 1st of the month in which the Race Meeting is held. This policy is also followed for stays including 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January. No refunds are given. If in doubt, please contact us through Late Rooms. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Bookings only accepted 6 months in advance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - A £20 refundable [please note all terms] deposit will be charged. at the time of booking. Credit / Debit Cards will be pre-authorised 3 days before date of arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
95% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic Hotel and Experience
Me and my newly wed stayed here the day after we got married and to say we was gob smacked is a understatement.
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we was treated out of this the world. The location is in a lovely area of Cheltenham and within a easy walk to various places to eat. The staff and owners were helpful and went out of their way to make our stay a memorable one and we stayed in the out of africa room which an experience and nicely done out with high quality decor and a nice relaxing whirlpool bath. The biggest disappointment for us is that we couldnt stay longer as we were travelling elsewhere and will be staying there again hopefully in the new year. If you want to stay somewhere that excedes expectations then this is the place!!!!
top class room with top class staff
Stayed for two nights in the africa room and loved it.
Quality room, quality hotel with quality polite staff. And the breakfast best I have had at any hotel. top marks all round from me.