This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
CHARM AND SERENITY Composed of three typical Provence buildings, the Arena Hotel and Restaurant offers 39 richly colored bright rooms, mostly looking over the swimming pool and the exotic garden. The hotel, member of Exclusive Hotels, is situated in the heart of old Frejus & is the ideal starting point to discover the local activities. THE AROMAS OF THE MEDITERRANEAN Appreciate the delights of the luxuriant garden surrounded by laurel and palm trees, among cascades of geraniums.
The gastronomic cuisine, served on the terrace or in the restaurant, has a definite influence from the Mediterranean. FREJUS CITY Frejus, a town of artistic, architectural and historical Interest with its 5th century Cathedral, is situated between Cannes and Saint-Tropez. Land of Provence and traditions, make most of the sea, sandy beaches, sun and the riches of the nature with the "Maures and Estérel" massifs.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Arena in Fréjus is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.64(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet