This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Black Boy Inn is a minutes walk away from Caernarfons famous 13th century castle; a looming, fantastical World Heritage Site. Nine hundred yards further is the starting point of the Welsh Highland Railway, offering a journey through the fabulous scenery of the Snowdonia National Park. The Black Boy Inn, Caernarfon, have been offering accommodation and dining of distinction since 1522.
Situated in the heart of the Royal Borough of Caernarfon, within the medieval castle walls, the hotel has charm aplenty with its roaring open fires, oak beams and all the Welsh character that its age & location suggests. Most of our staff and working owners are welsh speaking. Our restaurant can get very busy at times and operates on a first-come first-served basis. Please arrive early as bookings cannot be taken. We are totally non-smoking throughout Black Jacks is an additional building in courtyard of the Inn, renovated to give an extra 10 rooms, 8 of which are junior suites with mini kitchens.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/08/2014 to 07/05/2017 - We allocate parking area on arrival, car parking is limited in Caernarfon as a whole . Car parking is chargeable at £5.00 per overnight stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet