- 33 guest reviews
"Good accommodation which was great value for money accommodation. Lovely meal in restaurant and friendly service. Think that the leisure clu..."
"Enjoyed our stay- used the indoor pool and leisure facilities which were great!..."
"Good value but needs money spent on refurbishing throughout. Stays open thanks only to coach parties is the impression it gives, rightly or..."
"Visiting family for neice's first birthday. Hotel offered exactly what was required...."
"Great hotel in a great location can cater for many different events at one time and something for everyone to do...."
About the hotel
Located on Scotland's stunning north east coast, the The Waterside is a purpose built hotel set in its own extensive gardens on the banks of the estuary of the River Ugie. With 105 en-suite bedrooms and suites, and extensive conference and banqueting facilities, the hotel makes a perfect venue for any occasion. Our on site spa and Leisure Club, with swimming pool, sauna and steam room ensures you get the opportunity to relax during your stay, whilst our gym equipped with an array of cardiovascular and resistance equipment will help keep you fit.
Our award-winning kitchen team takes pride in featuring local produce on their menus, making meals in the Ogilvies Restaurant an experience to savour. So for the perfect mix of business and leisure check out the The Waterside, where our friendly and professional staff will guarantee you a memorable breakaway.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant Stay At The Waterside
Good accommodation which was great value for money accommodation.
Lovely meal in restaurant and friendly service. Think that the leisure club could do with an upgrade though. I really didn't like how cold the poolside shower was. You really couldn't stand under it. I would be concerned that people may skip showering after being in the sauna or steam room before going into the swimming pool because the shower is soooo cold. Needless to say I didn't do that. The location of the male and female changing rooms also require you to walk through the gym/leisure centre reception in your swimsuit. Not keen on that either!
Was given electric heater which kept cutting out.