- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Nice hotel and nice break..."
"Stayed here with my Husband and our 2 children (2 and 6 months old) the hotel was very family friendly and I felt that my kids were welcome..."
"Everything about the hotel was great apart from the room being a little outdated, the bathroom was very small with the toilet angled towards..."
"Polite, friendly and efficient staff, a clean and comfortable hotel and a good breakfast. There is a well equipped gym and my only criticism..."
"Great hotel, very helpful staff, good clean rooms, will definitely use again..."
About the hotel
The 4 star Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa is a 175 room property. This Blackburn hotel is a converted 700 year old country manor in a tranquil setting, with contemporary Classic, Executive & Privilege rooms. Enjoy the international cuisine of the Cameo Restaurant or light dishes and drinks in the Cameo Bar.
An indoor pool and modern fitness centre await you in the Spa, and the hotel has 14 meeting rooms, which can sit up to 400 guests
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 29/11/2013 to 22/12/2013 - Due to functions over the festivities, there may be limited or no restaurant on Friday's & Saturday's & music may be playing until 1.30am.Please check with the hotel prior to making your booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel and nice break
welcoming family hotel
Stayed here with my Husband and our 2 children (2 and 6 months old) the hotel was very family friendly and I felt that my kids were welcome and safe in the room.
The pool was great for the kids and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The only criticism I have is that I felt breakfasts were pretty expensive for what was avaliable (£16.95 per head unless precooked which then made it £10). Lovely hotel though and would use again if I needed to stay in the area.