- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Very happy with our stay...."
"The staff were brilliant and the hotel has great facilities so would stay there again. There were a couple of down sides.... the room was in..."
"Loved our one night Spa Reviver Stay, wonderfully relaxing. Dinner in the restaurant was first class and all staff in restaurant and bar wer..."
"I thoroughly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for relaxing & special nights away. Some rooms where more dated than others but the cu..."
"Staff were very accommodating and pleasant when we arrived and they sorted out a family room for us very quickly even though there had been..."
About the hotel
The Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is a beautiful 700 year old country manor retaining many of its original features including turrets and porticos. Set in the Lancashire countryside in idyllic grounds, Dunkenhalgh Hotel is the ideal location for relaxing spa breaks offering a full range of spa treatments, an indoor pool and modern fitness centre. The 14 meeting rooms holding up to 400 guests set in idyllic grounds make it a perfect wedding venue and an ideal venue for meetings and conferences.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/11/2016 to 01/01/2017 - Due to functions over the festivities, there may be limited or no restaurant on Friday's & Saturday's & music may be playing until 1.30am.Please check with the hotel prior to making your booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa
Very happy with our stay.
The staff were brilliant and the hotel has great facilities so would stay there again.
There were a couple of down sides.... the room was in need of updating - we stayed in one of the courtyard rooms and it had definitely seen better days. It was also very noisy - the fountain was on all night the first night and the cleaners arriving in the morning are not considerate, slamming doors,dragging trolleys over the flag stones in the court yard, hovering right outside our room.