- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Staff were very accommodating and pleasant when we arrived and they sorted out a family room for us very quickly even though there had been..."
"Requested quiet family room via comments on booking form, on arrival informed 2 parties will be held until 2am, if I had known this I wouldn..."
"Excellent service as we expected we will be back..."
"Very pleasant indeed...."
"The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Overall experience was great, I would have no hesitation staying there again or re..."
About the hotel
The 4 star Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa is a 175 room property. This Blackburn hotel is a converted 700 year old country manor in a tranquil setting, with contemporary Classic, Executive & Privilege rooms. Enjoy the international cuisine of the Cameo Restaurant or light dishes and drinks in the Cameo Bar.
An indoor pool and modern fitness centre await you in the Spa, and the hotel has 14 meeting rooms, which can sit up to 400 guests
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/11/2016 to 01/01/2017 - Due to functions over the festivities, there may be limited or no restaurant on Friday's & Saturday's & music may be playing until 1.30am.Please check with the hotel prior to making your booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
2 Night Stay Over Xmas
Staff were very accommodating and pleasant when we arrived and they sorted out a family room for us very quickly even though there had been some confusion with our booking via LateRooms.
Our room was perfect for our 2 night stay and the food we had was great. There was an issue with the entrance to the hotel becoming flooded on Christmas Day which meant nobody could leave or enter but staff found us another family room which they let us have overnight free of charge until the issue was resolved. Have to say that I was very pleased with my stay and the attitude & friendliness of the staff & I won't hesitate to stay here again.
Requested quiet family room via comments on booking form, on arrival informed 2 parties will be held until 2am, if I had known this I wouldn't of booked - we had a disturbed sleep particularly the children.