- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Room in new wing very comfortable, king size bed was good. Very modern bathroom with separate flexible shower hose for washing hair. Liked t..."
"We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday). Part of the hotel is Victorian, the rest is quite modern. Our room was at the bac..."
"Can not recommend this hotel highly enough. Excellent staff service and breakfast. A beautiful and comfy room with black out blinds so we di..."
"Friendly and helpful staff but serious shortcomings with the provision of restaurant and bar meals. It took half an hour for my sandwich to..."
"Lovely hotel & room. Just a little disappointing to find only 1 towel & dressing gown when the room is booked for 2 people, especially when..."
About the hotel
Hotel Felix is a four star boutique hotel set in tranquil grounds, just a five minute drive from central Cambridge. This privately-owned Victorian villa is a fusion of classical elegance and contemporary chic and has gained a formidable reputation for serving seasonally-inspired Modern British food with a Mediterranean twist. The vibrant décor of the award-winning Graffiti Restaurant and light, airy Orangery lend themselves effortlessly to lunches, intimate dinners or indulgent afternoon teas.
Both look out over the south-facing Garden Terrace and landscaped gardens. The hotel has 52 bedrooms from standard double and twin rooms to spacious superior rooms, perfect for the business or leisure traveller. Well behaved dogs are most welcome in some rooms. The hotel offers free WIFI to all guests has plenty of free parking and to easy access from the City centre, A14 and M11. Well behaved dogs are welcome at the hotel and a lovely bag of hand made dog biscuits will be presented upon your arrival. A charge of £15 applies up on departure.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/10/2011 to 31/12/2020 - We strongly recommend that reservations for the restaurant are made in advance as we are unable to guarantee a table during busy periods. The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Felix in Cambridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable hotel
Room in new wing very comfortable, king size bed was good.
Very modern bathroom with separate flexible shower hose for washing hair. Liked the heated tiled floor in the bathroom. Full English breakfast good, but did not eat in the restaurant in the evening. Bath water not particularly hot in the evening (had bath about 11pm after returning to hotel.) We would have expected a complimentary bottle of water to be included in the room rate (£1.80 for a small bottle in the mini bar).
The worst experience of a hotel Iv had for many years
Reception staff not very friendly and helpful
The restaurant was a complete joke especially the food and service
Ordered a paper but didn't get it
1 tea bag in our room
Dog barking nearby