- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We arrived and were met with pleasant, friendly staff. The room was beautiful and clean and the stay was lovely. Breakfast was cooked to or..."
"This is a lovely mix of traditional and modern. We were only using it as a base for a trip into the city and so didn't spend much time there..."
"Room in new wing very comfortable, king size bed was good. Very modern bathroom with separate flexible shower hose for washing hair. Liked t..."
"We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday). Part of the hotel is Victorian, the rest is quite modern. Our room was at the bac..."
About the hotel
Hotel Felix is a four star boutique hotel set in its own grounds, just a five minute drive from central Cambridge and with good links to A14 and M11. Bedrooms have a flat-screen TV, and the designer Hypnos beds have Egyptian cotton sheets. The modern bathrooms feature fluffy robes and rain showers.
Some rooms are situated within the Victorian mansion part of the hotel and have original features such as sash windows and high ceilings. The restaurant has gained a formidable reputation for serving seasonally-inspired Modern British food with a Mediterranean twist. The vibrant décor of the award-winning Graffiti Restaurant and light, airy Orangery lend themselves effortlessly to lunches, intimate dinners or indulgent afternoon teas. Both look out over the south-facing Garden Terrace and landscaped gardens. The hotel offers free WIFI to all guests has plenty of free parking. Well behaved dogs are welcome at the hotel and a lovely bag of handmade dog biscuits will be presented upon your arrival. A charge of £15 applies up on departure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/10/2011 to 31/12/2020 - We strongly recommend that reservations for the restaurant are made in advance as we are unable to guarantee a table during busy periods. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived and were met with pleasant, friendly staff.
The room was beautiful and clean and the stay was lovely.
Breakfast was cooked to order, which meant that everything is fresh. Overall, we really enjoyed the
We had a wonderful weekend,and would most definitely stay here again