- 8 guest reviews
"Rooms were very spacious and comfortable plus very clean. All staff were 2nd to none on our stay. The night porter even came to pick us up a..."
"Both myself and my partner stayed at the Green Hotel for two nights with our dog! The rooms were very spacious ,clean but dated. We ate in t..."
"Lovely friendly reception staff, welcome pack for pet dog was a lovely touch. Enjoyed using their pool but shame about the level off grit/ s..."
"As soon as we arrived at The Green Hotel, we were made to feel very welcome. In fact, all the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
The Green Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort is set within the picturesque town of Kinross amid the stunning scenery of Perthshire. We are ideally situated on the cusp of Fife as well as being at the core of unique and exciting attractions, historical sites and natural heritage. Our unique Scottish Resort boasts a 5000 acre estate including two parkland 18 hole golf courses, a choice of Restaurants each with its own distinct character, Luxury Spa, Health & Fitness Suite, Curling Rink and a purpose built music venue hosting international artists from a variety of genres.
Or for the keen angler we offer some of the finest fishing on the historic waters of Loch Leven. The resorts luxury 4* Green Hotel dates back to the eighteenth century as a coaching inn. On the M90 north from Edinburgh the family owned Green Hotel has retained its reputation for warm hospitality and excellent service. The Green boasts an extensive garden, a courtyard cocktail bar, an elegant AA rosette restaurant, a traditional pub, a curling rink and a delightful boutique. Guests can take advantage of the complimentary Leisure Facilities located in The Windlestrae Hotel across the road as well as other activities available including Tennis, Loch Leven Heritage Trail and Cycle Hire. Rooms are spacious, luxurious and beautifully appointed. The resort is located only 30 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, a mere 20 minutes from Perth Train Station with convenient access to the M90 motorway
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
This is a lovely classic hotel, staff friendly only comment would be poor breakfast staff and slow service at that time ☺️
in need of facelift
Badly needs cash injection and paint job.
Real potential and survives due to golf and curling and loyal staff. Would not return as lacking extra touches and comfotable bed. Steam room health hazard.