- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Only there 1 night. Enjoyed stay. Good short stay destination. Friendly, helpful staff and clean comfortable accommodation. Nice and handy f..."
"Lovely quirky place to stay and food to die for. Very nice friendly staff with nothing being a problem. Would definitely stay there again...."
"Food and accommodation were excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our night's stay...."
"Great staff, lovely accommodation, fab food...."
"A cheery welcome at reception, and very helpful during our stay, there's a nice feel to the layout with your own wee garden path and it's li..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Inn at Lathones, a coaching inn near St Andrews in Fife, which in one form or another has been offering traditional Scottish hospitality to world travelers for more than four centuries. The Inn is now an excellent four star rated Inn offering twenty one high quality contemporary bedrooms, including two suites and six luxury bedrooms. The Inn is located in the East Neuk of Fife only a few minutes drive south of St Andrews and offers the same warm Scottish welcome to golfers visiting the Home of Golf as it does to those seeking a short break or quality accommodation for business purposes.
The atmosphere is intended to be relaxed and informal throughout, whether it be at check in, dining in the restaurant or sitting in the stone walled lounge in front of a log burner. Over the years The Inn has been well known for its award winning food having long held 2 AA rosettes along with numerous other culinary gongs. However, while food awards are all good and well, we know that what is more important are attractive menus at great value. Our menus reflect that and you can enjoy either in the restaurant or in the lounge in front of the fire.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lathones Inn Stay
Only there 1 night.
Enjoyed stay. Good short stay destination. Friendly, helpful staff and clean comfortable accommodation. Nice and handy for St.Andrews and the various picturesque fishing villages of East Neuk of Fife...all within a few miles drive. Would be happy to stay at The Lathones Inn again.
The Inn at Lathones
Lovely quirky place to stay and food to die for.
Very nice friendly staff with nothing being a problem. Would definitely stay there again.