- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Lovely place with friendly staff. Only slight issue - a fridge in the room would make it perfect...."
"We very much enjoyed our stay here, the rooms are well furnished and provide a great relaxing atmosphere. The dinner we ate in house was exc..."
"Only there 1 night. Enjoyed stay. Good short stay destination. Friendly, helpful staff and clean comfortable accommodation. Nice and handy f..."
"Lovely quirky place to stay and food to die for. Very nice friendly staff with nothing being a problem. Would definitely stay there again...."
"Food and accommodation were excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our night's stay...."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Inn at Lathones, a coaching inn near St Andrews in Fife, which in one form or another has been offering traditional Scottish hospitality to world travelers for more than four centuries. The Inn is now an excellent four star rated Inn offering twenty one high quality contemporary bedrooms, including two suites and six luxury bedrooms. The Inn is located in the East Neuk of Fife only a few minutes drive south of St Andrews and offers the same warm Scottish welcome to golfers visiting the Home of Golf as it does to those seeking a short break or quality accommodation for business purposes.
The atmosphere is intended to be relaxed and informal throughout, whether it be at check in, dining in the restaurant or sitting in the stone walled lounge in front of a log burner. Over the years The Inn has been well known for its award winning food having long held 2 AA rosettes along with numerous other culinary gongs. However, while food awards are all good and well, we know that what is more important are attractive menus at great value. Our menus reflect that and you can enjoy either in the restaurant or in the lounge in front of the fire.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Inn at Lathone
Lovely place with friendly staff.
Only slight issue - a fridge in the room would make it perfect.
Excellent accomodation, food and customer service
We very much enjoyed our stay here, the rooms are well furnished and provide a great relaxing atmosphere.
The dinner we ate in house was excellent with good choice of local drinks and wine options and the food was beautiful. The breakfasts were also lovely with a great range of choices for hot breakfasts, all excellently cooked. We could not fault the customer service either, there was a small issue with our room which was very quickly resolved and the staff bent over backwards to make sure our stay was not affected and to offer us an excellent experience overall. The location is lovely being in the country but also close to various sites of interest in the East Neuk. Highly recommended and would definitely consider a return visit.