- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Enjoyed one night here for a short stay over. Very impressed with the room which was spotless. Bed was extremely comfortable. And customer s..."
"Hotel clean tidy .Staff friendly..."
"on arrival the receptionist was not very welcoming almost to the point of surliness thereafter they were very good. nice hotel and rooms. th..."
"The only two points I would make are as follows. When we stayed it was turning cool, The foyer seating near the entrance we viewed as uncomf..."
About the hotel
The Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel is a country house hotel only 2. 5miles from York city centre making the hotel an ideal base to explore medieval York. Relax in the hotel's modern amenities with old-world style in a Georgian manor house with a sweeping oak staircase leading to traditionally styled guestrooms.
Our new wing features rooms in contemporary style. The lounge with its grand fireplace is an inviting retreat, so curl up with a book or play a game of chess. Enjoy a la carte dining in the Kilbys restaurant. Free Parking available and Park and Ride nearby.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Nice but requires attention
The rooms show signs of wear and tear which is disappointing when they are over £100 for the night and you could stay in a pristine boutique hotel for less.
There was also a lack of staff in the evenings where one man had to run bar, serve food, check in guests and answer phone for room service, needless to say that the customer service also was not top quality.
Enjoyed one night here for a short stay over.
Very impressed with the room which was spotless. Bed was extremely comfortable. And customer service was excellent. Would stay again.