- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Enjoyed one night here for a short stay over. Very impressed with the room which was spotless. Bed was extremely comfortable. And customer s..."
"Hotel clean tidy .Staff friendly..."
"on arrival the receptionist was not very welcoming almost to the point of surliness thereafter they were very good. nice hotel and rooms. th..."
"The only two points I would make are as follows. When we stayed it was turning cool, The foyer seating near the entrance we viewed as uncomf..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel is an 18th century Georgian manor house set in its own grounds. This York hotel enjoys views of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside and is 6km from York Castle Museum and the Jorvik Viking Museum. Complimentary high-speed WIFI is available in the 89 modern guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
Relax with fine food and drinks in Kilby's Restaurant and Club Bar. The hotel has 6 well-equipped meeting rooms able to accommodate up to 120 guests.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel
Convenient for areas around York but not for centre. Average service.
Found the room to have a hint of cigarette smoke and to close to the function room if you needed an early night.
Although it was quiet after midnight.