- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Stayed the night here for a friends wedding. Room was spacious yet cosy and a clean standard. On arrival I had my young daughter and several..."
"This was incredible for the price, first class facilities and cleanliness...."
"Great place to stay but we were there whilst a wedding party was on and the music went on to late for a sunday giving us a stressful night..."
"Stayed for 1 night, first we couldn't find the hotel but rang up and the gentleman on the other end was very helpful. Once we arrived you fo..."
"A little shabby but fine,though when there's a wedding on, the wedding dominates the hotel and car parking availability..."
About the hotel
Escape the urban bustle and relax in splendid surroundings at the Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel. Ideally located amongst 18 acres of landscaped gardens, Mercure Bristol North The Grange is a stunning 19th-century Bath stone manor house, set in a peaceful pocket of North Bristol country side. The country house accommodation is ideal for both business and leisure guests as although set amongst picturesque surroundings.
Enjoy some refreshments on the conservatory bar terrace shaded by our very own 200-year-old cedar tree or if it’s tea time enjoy some fine dining with some grand country views in the Acorn Restaurant. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 05/01/2014 - The hotel will offer limited service between the 1st and 5th of January 2014. For more information, please contact the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Really nice, but so difficult to find the hotel.
Lovely hotel shame about staff
Stayed the night here for a friends wedding.
Room was spacious yet cosy and a clean standard. On arrival I had my young daughter and several bags no one offered to help the lady on the desk was unhelpful and didn't even show us where are room was or give a clear explanation and it wasn't labled out very clear meaning I had to struggle back to reception with her and all my baggage. Apart from this small point a lovely hotel with plenty of parking and lovely views