- 5 guest reviews
"It would help older people if the non-slip bathmat was available on a shelf in the bathroom and not from reception...."
"Had a family funeral to attend and needed to stay overnight, all the local cheaper hotels were fully booked, so I looked online and found Th..."
"Lovely, quaint hotel in the village, the staff were all really friendly and everywhere was clean. Only issue I found was the walls were pape..."
"Fantastic hotel in a beautiful location. The room was perfect and we would certainly stay here again...."
"Delightful quaint hotel in the heart of a beautiful historic village. Good parking facilities and very close to shops and restaurants. Well..."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel is a family run hotel situated in the tranquil and picturesque village of Prestbury. The hotel offers luxurious accommodation in superior decorated bedrooms within full en-suite facilities. The Bridge restaurant provides suberb dining for all occasions, with its fine foods and relaxing ambience.
Close to Manchester Airport and with easy reach of the major motorways the Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for the discerning traveller. Check-in is from 2. 00pm, and check-out time is by 11. 00am
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bridge Hotel in Prestbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place to stay
It would help older people if the non-slip bathmat was available on a shelf in the bathroom and not from reception.
Had a family funeral to attend and needed to stay overnight, all the local cheaper hotels were fully booked, so I looked online and found The Bridge in Prestbury, and what a lovely experience it was, the rooms were decorated beautifully and the beds were very comfortable, the room was spotless, bathroom was quite big for a hotel bathroom, and the breakfast was excellent, we opted for the full English and the quality of the food was very very good, and plenty of it, and the staff were so helpful and friendly, we actually wanted to stay an extra night but the hotel was fully booked, I will definitely use this hotel again.