- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The guy on the desk was friendly. Room was clean and tidy. The bed was hard for me so I didn't get a lot of sleep because of it...."
"Lovely bathroom, comfy bed and nice scenery. Helpful staff..."
"My wife and I much enjoyed our stay. The staff were very friendly, the room/bathroom were good and we enjoyed our meals...."
"It would help older people if the non-slip bathmat was available on a shelf in the bathroom and not from reception...."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel is situated in the tranquil and picturesque village of Prestbury. The hotel offers luxurious accommodation with individually decorated bedrooms and full en-suite facilities. The Bridge Restaurant provides superb dining for all occasions, with its fine foods and relaxing ambience.
Close to Manchester Airport and with easy reach of the major motorways The Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for the discerning traveller. Check-in is from 2. 00pm, and check-out time is by 11. 00am The restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings.
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wedding Licence, Cots available, 24 Hour Reception, Disabled Facilities, Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The guy on the desk was friendly.
Room was clean and tidy. The bed was hard for me so I didn't get a lot of sleep because of it.
Lovely bathroom, comfy bed and nice scenery.