- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in a fantastic location. Friendly staff, good atmosphere and great choice at breakfast...."
"Stayed for one night after a wedding. The night Porter noticed us arriving in a taxi at midnight and came out to help us and took us to our..."
"A really good service and helpful staff...."
"No signage to show where to check in, actually at the side of a very busy bar. Staff were very polite and efficient. English breakfast was e..."
"In spite of spooky creaky old floor boards above us still great escape for us..."
About the hotel
Set in the busy market town of Cirencester, The Fleece is perfectly positioned to enjoy both town and country. Known as the Capital of the Cotswolds, Cirencester has an eclectic range of shops and boutiques, just a few high street names and a myriad of studios and workshops where local artists can both work and sell their wares. Yet drive just a few minutes, and you'll be in glorious countryside and within easy reach of the most popular and well-known Cotswold towns and villages, including Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-wold, Chipping Camden and Tetbury.
And for race days and city life, Cheltenham is within 30 minutes too. However you spend your day, you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in our cosy and comfortable guest rooms. All 28 rooms have been completely refurbished in October 2011, bringing a charming Cotswold style through the décor and furnishings, yet retaining many of the quirky, and original features you would expect in a building that started life back in the 1650's. We’re looking forward to the summer months when we can open the floor-to-ceiling-doors at the front of the bar and really embrace the café-culture. The lounge still has its feature fireplace, comfy sofas and very cosy feel – just perfect for meeting up with friends or catching up with the morning papers. And then – the Terrace – our indoor-outdoor room which makes the most of the sheltered sunny courtyard at the rear of the hotel - an ideal spot for al fresco dining throughout the day. Part of Thwaites Inns of Characters winners of Best Accommodation Operator at the 2013 Publican Awards
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/08/2014 to 29/12/2023 - If you wish to bring your four-legged friend along, please let us know at the time of booking and we'll prepare your dog friendly room for you. ! Pls note £15.00 charge is applicable per stay The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The Fleece at Cirencester - a Thwaites Inn of Character
Lovely hotel in a fantastic location.
Friendly staff, good atmosphere and great choice at breakfast.
Lovely friendly hotel
Stayed for one night after a wedding.
The night Porter noticed us arriving in a taxi at midnight and came out to help us and took us to our rooms making sure we had everything we needed - really great attitude. room was spacious and very comfy. Breakfast in the morning was yummy. Would definitely stay again.