- Very Good
- 123 guest reviews
"Great trip. Staff was friendly and room was neat and clean. Overall lovely trip...."
"£45 for Sunday night, £110 for second night? Staff on the desk seemed to make the prices up as they go along. Would only stay here again if..."
"Booked last minute and ordered a family room, only stayed 1 night. Staff were polite, friendly and helpful. The room was great, clean and fu..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful, which is important when travelling alone. The room was comfortable, light and airy, which meant I..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. PLEASE BE AWARE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL IS VIA M1 MOTOR WAY ONLY . SOME SATNAV'S MAY DIRECT YOU VIA A DIFFERENT ROUTE, PLEASE IGNORE AND USE M1 MOTORWAY JCT 2-4 .
Located between junction 2 & 4 of the M1, just 3 miles from Edgeware Tube Station, 6 miles from Wembley Stadium and 9 miles from London City Centre the Ramada London North is an ideal place for both leisure and business requirements. The Hotel offers its own licensed bar with a plasma TV providing sky sports. The Junction resturant where you will find a variety of evening meals at great value. Free Parking, Wifi, 24 hour reception and 195 air conditioned comtemporary bedrooms with all amenities you require for a comfortable stay including 32 inch flatscreen freeview televisions. For added value all children under the age of 12 years stay free and have breakfast included!!
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Dear Guest, PLEASE BE AWARE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL IS VIA M1 MOTOR WAY ONLY . SOME SATNAV'S MAY DIRECT YOU VIA A DIFFERENT ROUTE, PLEASE IGNORE AND USE M1 MOTORWAY JCT 2-4 . Pets are not allowed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Over night stay
Unprofessional and appalling service
The two receptionists I first met were extremely unprofessional, limited information on my stay, only thing they highlighted the most to me was the checking time.
No directories of where my room was. The hotel room I was staying in did not have just one used condom under the bed but two!!. I had two single beds put together which kept on pulling apart. When I complained to the staff they said to me that's how it goes. Never would I used them again.