- Very Good
- 118 guest reviews
"Needed a reasonably priced hotel at short notice allowing us time to teach London with limited stress. Excellent choice, staff polite and ve..."
"I was looking for a hotel near the Harry Potter Studio Tour and I found this last minute. According to the googlemap, it is only 14 min walk..."
"Excellent service and facilities..."
"Great trip. Staff was friendly and room was neat and clean. Overall lovely trip...."
"£45 for Sunday night, £110 for second night? Staff on the desk seemed to make the prices up as they go along. Would only stay here again if..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. PLEASE BE AWARE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL IS VIA M1 MOTOR WAY ONLY . SOME SATNAV'S MAY DIRECT YOU VIA A DIFFERENT ROUTE, PLEASE IGNORE AND USE M1 MOTORWAY JCT 2-4 .
Located between junction 2 & 4 of the M1, just 3 miles from Edgeware Tube Station, 6 miles from Wembley Stadium and 9 miles from London City Centre the Ramada London North is an ideal place for both leisure and business requirements. The Hotel offers its own licensed bar with a plasma TV providing sky sports. The Junction resturant where you will find a variety of evening meals at great value. Free Parking, Wifi, 24 hour reception and 195 air conditioned comtemporary bedrooms with all amenities you require for a comfortable stay including 32 inch flatscreen freeview televisions. For added value all children under the age of 12 years stay free and have breakfast included!!
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Dear Guest, PLEASE BE AWARE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL IS VIA M1 MOTOR WAY ONLY . SOME SATNAV'S MAY DIRECT YOU VIA A DIFFERENT ROUTE, PLEASE IGNORE AND USE M1 MOTORWAY JCT 2-4 . Pets are not allowed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Needed a reasonably priced hotel at short notice allowing us time to teach London with limited stress.
Excellent choice, staff polite and very helpful. Room was spotless and very comfortable. Didn't eat at the hotel due to time constraints. Would definitely recommend.
Need a further consideration for travelers without a car
I was looking for a hotel near the Harry Potter Studio Tour and I found this last minute.
According to the googlemap, it is only 14 min walking distance. To my surprise, I need to walk on the highway which was not feasible. I need to call an uber which costed £12 which was more expensive than £5 taxi ride. When I got there, the staff were friendly. However, there was clear noise from the airplane in the room. I could have found a better locatiob.