- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We enjoyed a very relaxing break to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was perfect from start to finish. The staff were faultless. The ro..."
"Lovely setting, quiet relaxing and peaceful until you take a shower and open the bathroom door only to set off the rooms fire alarm!!!..."
"Pretty hotel, nice location for Cheltenham, Gloucester and the Cotswolds. Could do with a spa or at least a pool but picturesque grounds and..."
"Stayed as a family of 4 in the cathedral room. It was perfect for our overnight stay and the hotel staff were welcoming and genuine. Room am..."
"Quiet situation with a large safe field for exercising the dogs. Our room was small and very hot due to the weather but also not a lot of ve..."
About the hotel
Hatherley Manor is just 3 miles from Gloucester city centre and 8 miles from the Regency town of Cheltenham Spa on the very edge of the Cotswolds. It is rumoured that Hatherley Manor was built for the illegitimate son of Oliver Cromwell. However, the history of the site stretches back over a thousand years and has direct links to Edward the Confessor.
Extensive mature gardens, a spacious walled garden and an orchard make up the hotels 37 acre private estate. Hatherley Manor is a contemporary, modern country house where historic heritage and charm blends perfectly with modern comfort and luxury. En-suite rooms have a modern country house feel and feature a good-sized working area, internet access and Freeview TV. Many offer views of the surrounding gardens and countryside. The Executive and Feature rooms offer historical charm coupled with sophisticated luxury, many with original features such as oak panelled walls and period feature fireplaces. Guests can enjoy a delicious meal in the relaxed surroundings of our Restaurant, experience excellent service and sample locally sourced dishes in a character setting all under one roof. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Reservations made during Cheltemham Gold Cup 13th-17th March 2017 will be advance purchase rate and a card is required to charge full pre-payment at the time of booking. This is non refundable and non transferable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
. Anniversary break.
We enjoyed a very relaxing break to celebrate our anniversary.
Everything was perfect from start to finish. The staff were faultless. The room was one of the nicest we have ever had anywhere. The food was delicious and served in a fantastic restaurant. The setting was idyllic and so quiet with lovely places to walk or just sit for a drink. Would recommend this place to anyone who wants a quiet chillax away from the crowds and without being disturbed.
Lovely setting, quiet relaxing and peaceful until you take a shower and open the bathroom door only to set off the rooms fire alarm!!!