- 20 guest reviews
"Arrived at the hotel, the check in was very efficient, staff very friendly. Found our room, (number 220) eventually, no signs giving directi..."
"Cold shower. Cold Breakfast. No TV remote...."
"Excellent in all ways and would recommend to friends and family...."
"Enjoyed our stay, the event, the hotel and the food. Only reason why the food isn't a 6 is because the person who came to take our breakfast..."
"Not sure why in a double you get one boiled sweet and one packet of biscuits! The breakfast was great made to order. The hotel is a great lo..."
About the hotel
Hatherley Manor is just 3 miles from Gloucester city centre and 8 miles from the Regency town of Cheltenham Spa on the very edge of the Cotswolds. It is rumoured that Hatherley Manor was built for the illegitimate son of Oliver Cromwell. However, the history of the site stretches back over a thousand years and has direct links to Edward the Confessor.
Extensive mature gardens, a spacious walled garden and an orchard make up the hotels 37 acre private estate. Hatherley Manor is a contemporary, modern country house where historic heritage and charm blends perfectly with modern comfort and luxury. En-suite rooms have a modern country house feel and feature a good-sized working area, internet access and Freeview TV. Many offer views of the surrounding gardens and countryside. The Executive and Feature rooms offer historical charm coupled with sophisticated luxury, many with original features such as oak panelled walls and period feature fireplaces. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Reservations made during Cheltemham Gold Cup 13th-17th March 2017 will be advance purchase rate and a card is required to charge full pre-payment at the time of booking. This is non refundable and non transferable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/03/2017 to 17/03/2017 - ***PLEASE NOTE ANY RESERVATION MADE DURING GOLD CUP WILL BE ADVANCE PURCHASE RATE AND A CARD IS REQUIRED TO0 CHARGE FULL PRE-PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.THIS IS NON REFUNDABLE AND NON AMENDABLE*** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Paid for a room didn't, realise had booked!
Unfortunately didn't seem to get confirmation email re booking or any reminder so booked another hotel for the weekend.
Received bill taken off credit card today for a non show. Shamed looked like a lovely hotel and have ended up paying for 2 hotels. Useful to get a reminder or email confirming booking feel a bit let down. Combination I suspect of my fault booking agent fault and hotel. A shame as I would have much preferred this hotel to where I ended up .
Arrived at the hotel, the check in was very efficient, staff very friendly.
Found our room, (number 220) eventually, no signs giving directions, the room was clean, however, it had recently been decorated, but only touched up, with a different shade of cream, this was round the ceiling and on the walls, we did consider asking to move rooms, but as we were only staying one night, decided it wouldn't be worth the trouble. I will stay in this hotel again, but maybe ask for an upgraded room. We ate in the restaurant, the staff were efficient, the choice was very good and reasonably priced.