- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Pretty hotel, nice location for Cheltenham, Gloucester and the Cotswolds. Could do with a spa or at least a pool but picturesque grounds and..."
"Stayed as a family of 4 in the cathedral room. It was perfect for our overnight stay and the hotel staff were welcoming and genuine. Room am..."
"Quiet situation with a large safe field for exercising the dogs. Our room was small and very hot due to the weather but also not a lot of ve..."
"Arrived at the hotel, the check in was very efficient, staff very friendly. Found our room, (number 220) eventually, no signs giving directi..."
"Cold shower. Cold Breakfast. No TV remote...."
About the hotel
Hatherley Manor is just 3 miles from Gloucester city centre and 8 miles from the Regency town of Cheltenham Spa on the very edge of the Cotswolds. It is rumoured that Hatherley Manor was built for the illegitimate son of Oliver Cromwell. However, the history of the site stretches back over a thousand years and has direct links to Edward the Confessor.
Extensive mature gardens, a spacious walled garden and an orchard make up the hotels 37 acre private estate. Hatherley Manor is a contemporary, modern country house where historic heritage and charm blends perfectly with modern comfort and luxury. En-suite rooms have a modern country house feel and feature a good-sized working area, internet access and Freeview TV. Many offer views of the surrounding gardens and countryside. The Executive and Feature rooms offer historical charm coupled with sophisticated luxury, many with original features such as oak panelled walls and period feature fireplaces. Guests can enjoy a delicious meal in the relaxed surroundings of our Restaurant, experience excellent service and sample locally sourced dishes in a character setting all under one roof. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Reservations made during Cheltemham Gold Cup 13th-17th March 2017 will be advance purchase rate and a card is required to charge full pre-payment at the time of booking. This is non refundable and non transferable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/03/2017 to 17/03/2017 - ***PLEASE NOTE ANY RESERVATION MADE DURING GOLD CUP WILL BE ADVANCE PURCHASE RATE AND A CARD IS REQUIRED TO0 CHARGE FULL PRE-PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.THIS IS NON REFUNDABLE AND NON AMENDABLE*** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Pretty hotel, nice location for Cheltenham, Gloucester and the Cotswolds
Pretty hotel, nice location for Cheltenham, Gloucester and the Cotswolds.
Could do with a spa or at least a pool but picturesque grounds and a well stocked bar make up for that.
Excellent find that's not too far off the beaten track.
Stayed as a family of 4 in the cathedral room.
It was perfect for our overnight stay and the hotel staff were welcoming and genuine. Room amenities were good, the bed comfy (all the beds) and the bathroom nicely appointed.