- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Cold shower. Cold Breakfast. No TV remote...."
"Excellent in all ways and would recommend to friends and family...."
"Enjoyed our stay, the event, the hotel and the food. Only reason why the food isn't a 6 is because the person who came to take our breakfast..."
"Not sure why in a double you get one boiled sweet and one packet of biscuits! The breakfast was great made to order. The hotel is a great lo..."
"When looking to book a hotel to break up our journey we read the reviews for this hotel and were left a bit unsure as some were not good but..."
About the hotel
Hatherley Manor is just 3 miles from Gloucester city centre and 8 miles from the Regency town of Cheltenham Spa on the very edge of the Cotswolds. It is rumoured that Hatherley Manor was built for the illegitimate son of Oliver Cromwell. However, the history of the site stretches back over a thousand years and has direct links to Edward the Confessor.
Extensive mature gardens, a spacious walled garden and an orchard make up the hotels 37 acre private estate. Hatherley Manor is a contemporary, modern country house where historic heritage and charm blends perfectly with modern comfort and luxury. En-suite rooms have a modern country house feel and feature a good-sized working area, internet access and Freeview TV. Many offer views of the surrounding gardens and countryside. The Executive and Feature rooms offer historical charm coupled with sophisticated luxury, many with original features such as oak panelled walls and period feature fireplaces. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Hatherley Manor Hotel
Cold Breakfast. No TV remote.
Hatherley Manor Hotel
Excellent in all ways and would recommend to friends and family.