- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Very dated hotel throughout and looks pretty shabby from outside but the actual rooms were ok and seemed clean. Bed was pretty uncomfortable..."
"We enjoyed a 2 night stay whilst visiting family. Room had everything that was needed and clean. Found the room very warm but easily managed..."
"Good location near too city and airport, nice surroundings...."
"only stayed without using food or bar facilities, no night ported food or drink service..."
"Friendly hotel in a great location for the city and surrounding countryside. Breakfast nice, lots of choice. Pool and Jacuzzi clean and the..."
About the hotel
Set in 18 acres of scenic grounds, close to M8, Loch Lomond, Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow Airport. 177 en-suite bedrooms all with fabulous views over the River Clyde and Kilpatrick Hills. Leisure and Fitness club including in-door swimming pool.
On the doorstep of Loch Lomond and yet close to the centre of Scotland's largest city, Glasgow. A 3 star hotel offering on-site leisure facilities with major emphasis to the commercial market. Local attractions include Braehead shopping centre (Scotlands Largest Indoor Shopping Centre),the famous Burrell collection, Xscape Braehead (Scotland's only indoor skiing complex) and the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre. We are ideally suited for the business travel market as we are ideally located for the Airport and City Centre, and offer a number of services to suit the business traveller including wireless internet access, and complimentary car parking onsite at the hotel. We also offer numerous packages to suit the leisure market, golf packages, packages to Xscape Braehead, Hen packages, Beauty Breaks and Shopping Breaks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel only ok food is very poor very little choice and all bland wiil not stay again because of this i am working in the area for the next couple of months and will find a better hotel
Fine but could do with refurbishment
Very dated hotel throughout and looks pretty shabby from outside but the actual rooms were ok and seemed clean.
Bed was pretty uncomfortable.