- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Friendly welcoming staff, decent accommodation, cooked Breakfast - VERY average. Would stay again!..."
"Lovely, comfortable hotel, delightful staff, especially the charming and hard-working waiter who carried up three trays of breakfast things..."
"Our hairdryer was absent and when we asked it wasn't replaced. The staff were extremely busy but it should have been routinely checked...."
"The staff were very attentive but not pushy. The bedroom was excellent, with a good shower (hooray!). We only ate breakfast in the hotel, bu..."
"Love coming here as convenient and can get good deals. Great service and lovely rooms...."
About the hotel
Located on the edge of Richmond Park , only 6 miles from Central London and a 900m walk to Norbiton Rail Station this 4 star Hotel boasts direct and regular rail links to London Waterloo , while transfers by car to Heathrow Airport take approximately 30 minutes. With free on- site parking , complimentary Wi Fi and the charming conservatory Atrium restaurant , this Hotel is ideally located to suit all business and leisure needs . With 66 elegant bedrooms , doubles ,executive and suites the Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel offers beautifully comfortable accommodation that includes a flat screen satellite TV, work area , tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary water.
A number of these rooms overlook a hidden, peaceful and tranquil courtyard garden . Guests can dine in the Atrium Restaurant ,which serves a classic brasserie -style menu and fine wines . Or more informally in the bar area which offers speciality coffees and cocktails , hearty breakfasts and afternoon teas. 24 hour room service is also available . Additionally with 3 naturally lit function rooms the Hotel can accommodate up to 120 people theatre style making it ideal for business meetings ,conferences, events and weddings. The Hotel is perfectly situated for exploring the sights and sounds of our vibrant capital city, for enjoying the breathtaking rugby at Twickenham or the Stoop ,the tennis at Wimbledon , Chelsea or Hampton Court Flower Shows, the racing at Kempton Park , the excitement of Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures ,as well as the history of Hampton Court Palace or even the simple tranquillity of a stroll along the river Thames . Close to Kingston University the Hotel is only a 5minute walk from the Royal Park of Richmond where you can enjoy the sight of beautiful herds of Fallow and Red Deer.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly welcoming staff, decent accommodation, cooked Breakfast - VERY average.
Would stay again!
Lovely, comfortable hotel, delightful staff, especially the charming and hard-working waiter who carried up three trays of breakfast things to our room, so we didn't have to rush down at the last minute to the Sunday breakfast buffet, which really added to a very relaxing stay.