This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Thirklewood House compromises a private house offering bed & breakfast accommodation. Nestled within expansive gardens in the North York Moors National Park - just three miles from Helmsley, twenty-one miles from York and fourteen miles to Thirsk and Malton. Boasting a location ideal for visits to most venues in Ryedale including Castle Howard.
All bedrooms delightfully overlook the stunning gardens. Good clean accommodation, yet not expensive.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet