- 2 guest reviews
"We like to stay in Forres because it's so handy for Findhorn. We'd booked two nights in a superior room and discovered on arrival that we'd..."
"Very pleasant stay, would be happy to stay again...."
About the hotel
Set in its own beautiful landscaped gardens just across from the award winning Grant Park famous for its floral displays and sculptures. This fine Edwardian Mansion built in 1907 offers guests the welcoming ambience of a country house together with delightful accommodation, unobtrusive service and outstanding cuisine. What ever your interests Moray and Speyside has something for you from dolphon watching to walking, wonderful scenery and sandy beaches are to name but a few.
Golfers are also spoilt for choice with excellent courses offering exceptional value, catering to all levels.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely staff, great food, relaxing stay
We like to stay in Forres because it's so handy for Findhorn.
We'd booked two nights in a superior room and discovered on arrival that we'd been upgraded (free) to a four-poster room. From the start, and throughout, the staff were a perfect combination of friendly, helpful and efficient. Our room was lovely, spacious and clean, and it had great views over Findhorn bay and the Moray Firth. The bed was big, with a great mattress. The bathroom was clean and of a good size. We ate in the bar both nights, and the food was excellent. Our stay contributed greatly to a really relaxing three days, and we can't wait to come back.
Very pleasant stay, would be happy to stay again.