- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Very good will use again when we travel to Birmingham..."
"Superb place in a great location. Real and honest service, which is professional and friendly. Staff couldn't do enough for us...."
"Impressive,characterful building.Helpful staff.Room was very cleanbut the bathroom was very dated,the mixer taps on the bath to get a shower..."
"Exceptionally good value for money. Professional friendly staff, above average food brilliant...."
"Good convenient parking, clean room in which everything worked and a restaurant still open after 9 pm. I will definitely stay here again...."
About the hotel
Set in 10 acres of manicured lawns & woodland, the Southcrest Manor Hotel, built in 1921 is a stunning Manor House Hotel located in the heart of Redditch, Worcestershire yet only minutes from the vital motorway links of the M42 & M5 and only a 20 minute drive from Birmingham International Airport & Train Station, Birmingham City Centre & the NEC. The 63 spacious, modern guest bedrooms are all tastefully decorated & feature en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, work desks, flat screen TV’s, free WiFi and tea & coffee making facilities. The hotels’ restaurant; Oscars is traditionally styled with a modern twist, offering classic dishes brought up to date with modern methods.
The Restaurant & Conservatory Bar boasts some magnificent views overlooking the mature gardens & woodland adding a relaxed atmosphere to the dining experience. All meals contain products sourced from local suppliers ensuring the best produce is available & offering value for money. An individually priced menu is offered with Chef specials changing daily. All dishes are prepared to order to ensure the utmost freshness. The Manor Health & Beauty Club offers a well-equipped Gymnasium, Swedish and Infrared saunas and outdoor hot tub. A range of treatments are available with relaxation & rejuvenation in mind. The hotel also offers meeting & event facilities for up to 120 delegates in one of the four function rooms which all offer natural daylight and air conditioning. Wedding breakfasts & evening receptions can also be catered for within the function rooms or Oscars Restaurant. Free guest parking for up to 80 vehicles is also available onsite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/08/2015 to 28/08/2024 - Please note: The hotel will be hosting a beer festival on 27-28 August so guests may experience some additional noise on those dates. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Southcrest Manor Hotel
Very good will use again when we travel to Birmingham
Superb place in a great location.
Real and honest service, which is professional and friendly. Staff couldn't do enough for us.