- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Good convenient parking, clean room in which everything worked and a restaurant still open after 9 pm. I will definitely stay here again...."
"Slight drop in housekeeping standards which disappointed me somewhat, however room location excellent. Opted for breakfast in bed as a treat..."
"From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out the experience of the Southcrest manor was amazing. All the staff are helpful fri..."
"Reception staff so helpful. Room clean. Food good value for money...."
"From booking in to leaving, all the staff bar none were excellent and really made you feel welcome. Unfortuntely there was a party on in the..."
About the hotel
Set in 10 acres of manicured lawns & woodland, the Southcrest Manor Hotel, built in 1921 is a stunning Manor House Hotel located in the heart of Redditch, Worcestershire yet only minutes from the vital motorway links of the M42 & M5 and only a 20 minute drive from Birmingham International Airport & Train Station, Birmingham City Centre & the NEC. The 63 spacious, modern guest bedrooms are all tastefully decorated & feature en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, work desks, flat screen TV’s, free WiFi and tea & coffee making facilities. The hotels’ restaurant; Oscars is traditionally styled with a modern twist, offering classic dishes brought up to date with modern methods.
The Restaurant & Conservatory Bar boasts some magnificent views overlooking the mature gardens & woodland adding a relaxed atmosphere to the dining experience. All meals contain products sourced from local suppliers ensuring the best produce is available & offering value for money. An individually priced menu is offered with Chef specials changing daily. All dishes are prepared to order to ensure the utmost freshness. The Manor Health & Beauty Club offers a well-equipped Gymnasium, Swedish and Infrared saunas and outdoor hot tub. A range of treatments are available with relaxation & rejuvenation in mind. The hotel also offers meeting & event facilities for up to 120 delegates in one of the four function rooms which all offer natural daylight and air conditioning. Wedding breakfasts & evening receptions can also be catered for within the function rooms or Oscars Restaurant. Free guest parking for up to 80 vehicles is also available onsite.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2015 to 01/08/2024 - Please note; One dog per room at an additional charge of £20 per dog per night. Small to medium sized breeds of dogs only. All pets should be fully house trained. Please call 01527 541511 on booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient and great value
Good convenient parking, clean room in which everything worked and a restaurant still open after 9 pm.
I will definitely stay here again.
A Pleasent Treat
Slight drop in housekeeping standards which disappointed me somewhat, however room location excellent.
Opted for breakfast in bed as a treat, however food was not hot and no provision had been made in the room for eating breakfast, meaning we had to sit in the bed to eat breakfast. had a meal in the attached restaurant, which i have to say exceeded expectation in quality and presentation.