- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, food good but limited. Staff ok but could be friendlier. It is a spa hotel which I didn't really appreciate so its not really su..."
"The beds were comfy, rooms were spacious, lovely bathroom everything you needed for a short break away. Would recommend and use again..."
"I stayed for a night with my girlfriend and we were met by friendly staff on the check in desk and the staff throughout our stay were more t..."
"Friendly service Clean and roomy. Beds very comfortable and warm Just what we needed- a last minute break, for a girlie day/night with my tw..."
"We booked the Ardencote for Boxing Day night to break the long journey as we travelled from the North of England back to Kent. We were looki..."
About the hotel
Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa is a premier 4 Star Hotel situated in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. Set on 83 acres of landscaped grounds and a 9 hole golf course, Ardencote Manor is the ideal venue for all of your business and pleasure needs. Ardencote has easy access to the main motorway network, Warwick Parkway Rail Station and air and rail links to Birmingham International and the NEC.
All 110 bedrooms at the 4 Star Ardencote Manor Hotel in Warwick are beautifully appointed to include en-suite facilities. The hotel also offers FREE car parking and FREE internet access. The Lodge cuisine is described in the 2006 Guide as 'British International' by the AA who have awarded the restaurant a rosette. Onsite you can enjoy an extensive range of Spa and Leisure facilities - indoor swimming pool, outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal opening and adults only) sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and outdoor hot tub. Tennis courts, gymnasiums and squash courts to name a few! Also available on site is discounted tickets to Warwick Castle & Cadbury World.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ardencote Manor Hotel & Country Club in Warwick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good but not really for a family
Nice hotel, food good but limited.
Staff ok but could be friendlier. It is a spa hotel which I didn't really appreciate so its not really suitable for kids. Lots of facilities not available to under 16. Pool was good, but not allowed to use outdoor pool which did seem harsh especially for a 12yr old. Nice stay but not what I had hoped for.