- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The setting & hotel staff were fantastic - lovely part of the country. My particular room was quite small but I did book late. Restaurant &..."
"Great stay for one night business visit to Lymm area - very comfortable and staff very accomodating..."
"Hotel room was well furnished with everything you would want for a comfortable stay...."
"Could not fault the accommodation or evening meals. Breakfast was a let down. Very basic menu. We stayed for 3 days in the White Lady suite..."
"exellent venue for a wedding function..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Cheshire Countryside, Statham Lodge Hotel in Lymm, is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and country fields. Statham Lodge is also well situated for guests to explore the beauty of Cheshire and its many attractions. Privately owned, offers 37 individually furnished modern ensuite rooms all recently refurbished to a high standard, with all amenities including plasma screen tv, hospitality tray and trouser press.
Suites are available. Squires Lounge Bar with friendly atmosphere serving excellent food. Free parking on site. Free Wireless internet access for residents and conferences. Full conference and banqueting facilities for up to 250 people. The hotel is afforded great links to the M6 and M56 motorway networks and just 15 minutes to Manchester International Airport and 20 minutes from both Warrington Bank Quay and Central Train Stations. Hotel Events - The Blues Brother Tribute Night - Sun 6th December 2015, Robbie Williams Tribute Night - Sun 20th December 2015.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
We were given a twin room, despite booking double.
They obligingly changed it. Arrived late and there was a wedding reception keeping staff very busy. Ants in the bedroom, thought minimal when we first got in. However, by the following morning they were running wildly all around the table with tea/coffee facilities, down the legs and leatherbacks found on floor, at first difficult to see on carpet. Whilst we were checking out the next morning I asked a cleaner for someone to come to room to show them and perhaps a spray. 20 mins later was told they would look later. God help whoever moved in next. Even put on a video on reception who just seemed to fob off, Disgraceful.
Statham Lodge Country House Hotel
The setting & hotel staff were fantastic - lovely part of the country.
My particular room was quite small but I did book late. Restaurant & bar area very pleasant & the breakfast room has a fantastic view over the gardens.