- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"What an absolutely wonderful gem of a find! Needed a hotel for an early morning business trip in Windsor. Decided to stay down the night bef..."
"Thank you for a lovely stay. Perfect little hotel for a weekend break...."
"A great venue for a business visit to Windsor. The staff were very helpful and friendly...."
"The hotel staff were polite and helpful. However I have three complaints: 1. Having booked the room at what I considered to be a fair price..."
"After several bad hotel experiences in the area, this place was a pleasure to find. If you don't already, ignore the star ratings and go wit..."
About the hotel
The Royal Adelaide Hotel was built for the consort of William IV, Queen Adelaide in the early 19th century, and has offered the highest standards of hospitality for over 100 years. Now, as a modern hotel, the elegant Georgian building stands as one of the crowning glories of 21st Century Windsor, with each bedroom offering flat screen television, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, irons and boards, hairdryer and room service! Located opposite the 'Long Walk', our pristine hotel (set in a beautiful residential area) is a short, scenic stroll from the town centre and Windsor castle itself. So if you are sightseeing or shopping in Windsor the hotel is in the perfect location.
Heathrow airport's a short haul away, and we are the perfect match for weddings or conferences In Berkshire. As for staff, ours are the latest in a long line of professional, friendly characters who go out of their way to make you feel at home. Few welcomes will be warmer, so whether seeking or business or pleasure, party or conference. . . why not end your search in Windsor?
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/04/2010 to 31/12/2022 - *Please note that parking at the hotel is £18 per night and must be reserved in advance* Please be advised that if paying by credit card, a 2% charge applies. No lift provided and access via stairs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Great base for plane spotters!
The hotel was directly under the flight path into Heathrow,so some of the jets are coming in pretty low with the attendant noise levels.
However,the location is perfect for both the town of Windsor itself as well as the Castle.
The Long Walk and Windsor Great Park are just five minutes' stroll away too,so the hotel is in a great spot.
The lady on the front desk was very welcoming and helpful,although the breakfast finishes at 9.30am SHARP. The hotel itself is an impressive building,but is in need of a freshen up and Adelaide is starting to show her age a little.
A gem of a find in Royal Windsor - the perfect business stay
What an absolutely wonderful gem of a find.
Needed a hotel for an early morning business trip in Windsor. Decided to stay down the night before, and was struggling to find an affordable hotel (with parking) that wasn't a million miles away from the centre of Windsor. How lucky to come across this on Laterooms !.
Brilliantly placed. Easy to find. It's own car park. Helpful and courteous staff. I was given a complimentary room upgrade when I arrived and this room was everything and more than what I had been expecting. Disappointed I never got to try the food. In addition free unlimited wifi - making it the ideal business stay. Can thoroughly recommend and will definitely be using again.