- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Thank you for a lovely stay. Perfect little hotel for a weekend break...."
"A great venue for a business visit to Windsor. The staff were very helpful and friendly...."
"The hotel staff were polite and helpful. However I have three complaints: 1. Having booked the room at what I considered to be a fair price..."
"After several bad hotel experiences in the area, this place was a pleasure to find. If you don't already, ignore the star ratings and go wit..."
"We ordered a queen size bed and got a double room. It came with one tiny shower gel and shampoo. The bed was very hard. To get to the room w..."
About the hotel
The Royal Adelaide Hotel was built for the consort of William IV, Queen Adelaide in the early 19th century, and has offered the highest standards of hospitality for over 100 years. Now, as a modern hotel, the elegant Georgian building stands as one of the crowning glories of 21st Century Windsor, with each bedroom offering flat screen television, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, irons and boards, hairdryer and room service! Located opposite the 'Long Walk', our pristine hotel (set in a beautiful residential area) is a short, scenic stroll from the town centre and Windsor castle itself. So if you are sightseeing or shopping in Windsor the hotel is in the perfect location.
Heathrow airport's a short haul away, and we are the perfect match for weddings or conferences In Berkshire. As for staff, ours are the latest in a long line of professional, friendly characters who go out of their way to make you feel at home. Few welcomes will be warmer, so whether seeking or business or pleasure, party or conference. . . why not end your search in Windsor?
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/04/2010 to 31/12/2022 - *Please note that parking at the hotel is £15 per night and must be reserved in advance* Please be advised that if paying by credit card, a 2% charge applies. No lift provided and access via stairs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Sadly our room number 2 was filthy dirty we was given a twenty pounds discount on check out The hotel manager said it wasn't good enough.
I had a job even to flush the toilet so needs attention there. We was unable to have a hot shower as I'd didn't run hot even on full. Breakfast was disappointed in fact the worst breakfast we have had in a hotel.The staff at breakfast was rude we had to ask for coffee and again for toast, only one skinny rasher of bacon. The sausage was cooked hard as if it had been fired from Windsor castle cannon. Only to here the staff say only seven minutes to go and we was down for breakfast at 9.20 as it was supposed to be open till 10.30
Told car park was fully booked but empty when we looked out of window and in morning a very disappointing stay. Which is a shame as it could of been memorable with the right staff and a decent clean. We stayed 5, 6 December 2015 How it got a four star rating where never know.
I booked this 4* hotel as a surprise birthday treat for my husband.
It was a great surprise to find a run down hotel which in my opinion would only warrant a maximum of 3*. I would describe it as a guest house. I'm not sure when it achieved its AA and RAC rating but I think it's due to be 're classified. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking costs £15 at the hotels own car park. Nearest public car park is 10 minute walk.