- 2 guest reviews
"I booked a small break for my young family. We arrived late evening and the service was fantastic. Despite the small mix-up regarding the bo..."
"We stay regularly at Tylney Hall so are familiar with the quality. It was a shame however, that the menu for the Monday evening meal was alm..."
About the hotel
Tylney Hall is a beautiful country house hotel in the depths of Hampshire. . .
full of charm, warmth and generous hospitality. Standing in 66 acres of glorious parkland yet located just five minutes from the M3 (close to London, Heathrow and the M25) Tylney Hall is the perfect venue for any occasion. Each of the bedrooms and suites has been decorated and furnished individually with period pieces to enhance its own particular charm and many enjoy stunning views over the vista, which has the longest uninterrupted view of Hampshire. All rates include free parking, free in-room WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities and luxurious en-suite bathrooms with fluffy towelling robes and Molton Brown toiletries. Whether you are sitting down to a romantic, candlelit dinner for two in the Oak Room Restaurant, a light lunch or tea and scones by the fire, you can be sure of outstanding quality and service. Meals are served in our wood-panelled Oak Room Restaurant with delightful views of the gardens. We also serve afternoon teas and light lunches in the Italian or Grey Lounge in front of the fire or on the terraces in summer. The Health Suite facilities at Tylney Hall include heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, all-weather tennis courts, croquet, jogging trails and mountain bike hire. Golf is also available at the adjacent Tylney Park Golf Club and can be booked with the hotel directly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Clay Pigeon Shooting , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I booked a small break for my young family.
We arrived late evening and the service was fantastic. Despite the small mix-up regarding the booking (Booking for one as opposed to a family). The customer service was great and the hotel Manager personally ensured we were moved to a suitable room. We were provided with a complimentary upgrade and my children and huband were delighted with the lake view cottage. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is set in a beautiful picturesque location and the grounds are well maintained. It's a perfect location for a wedding. We enjoyed the hotel spa facilities and the pool was clean and well maintained. The ladies changing room was out of order but we didn't have a problem changing in the nearby disabled toilets.
Choice of meals
We stay regularly at Tylney Hall so are familiar with the quality.
It was a shame however, that the menu for the Monday evening meal was almost identical to the Sunday afternoon dinner menu. Other than that one minor point it is a lovely place to stay and we will definitely return.