This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Kings Head Hotel Wimboure near Bournemouth is located in the beautiful Dorset town of Wimbourne Minster via the A31. Within easy reach of Ferndown, Poole, Bournemouth, Ringwood. The Kings Head Hotel is an imposing 18th century Hotel, standing right on the town square, in the heart of the local community.
The original building was owned by and known as The Laing's Hotel until the turn of the century, when another floor was added to make it into the centrepiece of the town square that it is today, dedicated now to Henry VI. With its high ceilings and large windows, sofas and comfortable armchairs, the King's Head Hotel has a light elegant airy feel, reminiscent of a bygone era. There are lots of old photographs, some over one hundred years old, of the hotel, its development and of the old town, all adding to the feel and quality of this lovely building. Location is key and with Poole being just 20 minutes away, and Bournemouth and Southampton just half an hour's drive, access couldn't be easier. A favourite with locals and travellers alike. There is limited parking at the hotel and plenty of car parks near by. Please be aware the hotel does not have a lift.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet