- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"I came here for a few nights for new years eve to see the great Michael English at the hotel, the hotel couldn't of looked after me any bett..."
"Lovely hotel, excellent foyer, reception area and bars. Rooms large and clean but perhaps slightly basic - no fridge. We were there for func..."
"A well managed excellent hotel. Staff friendly, caring and very clean...."
"we booked this hotel online only 3 hours before we arrived, although in that time the hotel was not aware that we booked in, they were very..."
"Lovely time,food good,room satisfactory...."
About the hotel
Located in Friary Road The Armagh City Hotel is a new development boasting 82 superior Bedrooms all ensuite with excellent facilities. The conference facilities are state of the art with ample parking. The Health club has a Swimming pool & full Fitness suite.
One visit is included in the rate free of charge. The Hotel has onsite restaurant & bar Facilities. The surrounding countryside has excellent outdoor activities such as Golf, Horseriding, and Shooting
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I came here for a few nights for new years eve to see the great Michael English at the hotel, the hotel couldn't of looked after me any better and would love to stay here again,
Hotel with great atmosphere.
Lovely hotel, excellent foyer, reception area and bars.
Rooms large and clean but perhaps slightly basic - no fridge. We were there for function and I thought the food was just ok, although restaurants seemed very busy. I loved the overall feel and buzz to the hotel. I would stay again.