- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Room had an old smoke lingering smell; not too bad after opening the window and spraying a can of body spray whilst we went to the spa area...."
"We have been coming here for 6 years now and always a pleasure to return. Do wonder though why change to dining area for breakfast as the br..."
"This hotel offers comfort and style and represents very good value for money. It is my preferred hotel in this location...."
"This hotel was first class and could not be bettered for my wife who was attending a craft show in the Bolton Arena...."
"Excellent service! Excellent room! Excellent parking! Excellent views! Many stores around too ( Excellent location)! Excellent Price! I pai..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the North West, Bolton Whites Hotel is an ultra-modern venue, fully integrated into the Macron Stadium, providing a memorable location to any stay or event. Within less than a minute from the M61 motorway and with a mainline train station less than 5 minutes’ away Bolton Whites Hotel is within easy reach of Manchester and beyond. Each of the hotel’s 125 modern and spacious bedrooms, many boasting a pitch-side view, ensures you are never far from the action.
Rooms are en-suite with large beds, guests can also take advantage of free wi-fi and free parking. The hotel also offers ample choice to dine and relax in style. The Pure bar and restaurant offer Michelin star quality food headed by chef Paul Heathcote, whether it be for a relaxed lunch, impromptu meeting over a coffee or three course meal, we have the amenities to suit all! The onsite award winning Jiggi’s salon & spa, along with state of the art gym and pool, gives guests somewhere to start or end their busy day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/05/2016 to 30/12/2025 - **Please note we do not accept Solo Card payments** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Room had an old smoke lingering smell; not too bad after opening the window and spraying a can of body spray whilst we went to the spa area.
Wouldn't stop us returning though.
They aim to please
We have been coming here for 6 years now and always a pleasure to return.
Do wonder though why change to dining area for breakfast as the breakfast was not as fresh orcas warm this time and our only ever disappointment. The staff are diligent and definitely customer focused. We always look first for our biscuit treat in hospitality drawer but these have changed too. But we will be back ASAP.