- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Staff were friendly & helpful. Room was clean & facilities were also good. Ordered room service for evening meal, food was good quality. Hot..."
"We were part of a large party and the pricing seemed to be very iratic. The room was ok but the bath was very small, and the room was very d..."
"Nice character hotel in a lovely setting. Staff are well trained and friendly, forgot my I-phone charger but they went to the effort to find..."
"Lovely hotel , in good location. Was very quiet but service excellent, and food very good. Drinks a little over priced...."
"Ideal Aberdeen stopover while attending competition at Aberdeen Curling. Room comfortable but restricted view (large bank o/s window). Publi..."
About the hotel
37 brand new contemporary Executive Bedrooms ***FREE Wifi, FREE Parking, only 3 miles from city centre*** Norwood Hall Hotel was built in 1881 on the site of the 15th Century Pitfodels Castle. This truly magnificent Victorian mansion exudes character and charm, with roaring log fires, sweeping staircases and magnificent interior design. Set in seven acres of secluded gardens and woodlands this four star hotel and conference centre is the ideal venue to host your business meeting, team away day, wedding or family gathering.
Situated at the gateway to Royal Deeside in an area of outstanding beauty, the cosmopolitan City of Aberdeen is steeped in history with a vast array of museums and art galleries as well as offering fantastic shopping and a vibrant nightlife scene.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay here again, would also recommend!
Staff were friendly & helpful.
Room was clean & facilities were also good. Ordered room service for evening meal, food was good quality. Hotel in good location, close to city centre.
We were part of a large party and the pricing seemed to be very iratic.
The room was ok but the bath was very small, and the room was very dark this could have been due to the very large tree right outside our window, we were in the older part of the hotel. Breakfast was excellent on 1st morning with plenty of choice and very good service. We were part of a wedding party and I have to say the reception was great, Food was 1st class.