- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"We stayed 1 night on our way to Aberdeenshire on a room-only basis. Staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were decent enough. B..."
"Staff were very helpful. Food was very good...."
"We stayed at the hotel for only one night, but we totally loved it! We got the room in the attic and it was great, so comfortable and nice)..."
"Good location, good bedroom ( bathroom could be improved), great food, staff (everyone) excellent and extremely helpful in fact a credit to..."
"only booked room on Sat morning for Sat night - lovely room, great price. Staff very friendly..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Pitbauchlie House Hotel, Located minutes from the M90, we are a modern 50 bedroom hotel able to cater for all occasions. Set in its own private gardens and wooded grounds all rooms boast en suite facilites, Beverage Tray Direct Dial Telephones, Satellite and Digital TV's. Free WiFi has been installed throught the hotel.
We have two bars, a conservatory bistro and an a la carte restaurant. We boast superb Conference and Banqueting Facilities. and are ideally situated for discovering Central Scotland.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
room was fine toilet played up at times
Solid enough for the price
We stayed 1 night on our way to Aberdeenshire on a room-only basis.
Staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were decent enough. Beds were not the most comfortable in the word but, given the proximity to Edinburgh, the price we paid was excellent value for money and we were only staying the 1 night anyway. Overall, solid enough.