- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"If you are not a golfer the hotel is half an hour drive to Norwich , a little far from any tourist attraction. The rooms are not cheap nor t..."
"Enjoyable and relaxing...."
"Arrival and check in hassle free. We requested a map of area, receptionist gave us a basic photo copy of local area however there was touris..."
"A nice country hotel with nice staff and nice food...."
"Myself and partner were looking to book a spa hotel on the day for one night. Luckily we found this beautiful hotel with lovely grounds and..."
About the hotel
This newly refurbished 4 star hotel now boasts 46 contemporary-style bedrooms, all finished to a very high specification, that make a bold statement of luxury. Set in 300 acres of stunning Norfolk countryside and big skies, Barnham Broom Hotel offers its guests the opportunity to dine indulgently, relax in a quality spa, play on one of two Championship standard golf courses and invigorate themselves in a fully equipped fitness centre and heated swimming pool. The Brasserie at Barnham Broom is establishing a reputation for delivering a delicious variety of Modern English cuisine, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, earning it two AA rosettes.
The Spa at Barnham Broom offers guests a chance to escape to a place of tranquility to receive treatments provided by its team of professional therapists using a range of highly regarded ESPA products. The two golf courses are kept in pristine condition; the golf shop is stocked with everything you need for a round of golf or more. Heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room the Health and Fitness Club has a fully equipped gym and personal trainers are on hand to help. Barnham Broom Hotel is just 10 miles to the west of Norwich city centre. A perfect place to enjoy a relaxing break whether for a week or a long weekend, or for the business stay.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/06/2016 to 27/06/2016 - The Edge Health & Fitness Club Swimming Pool Area only will be closed from the 13th June 2016 and will reopen 27th June 2016 due to essential maintenance and refurbishment improvements. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Decent quality but expensive
If you are not a golfer the hotel is half an hour drive to Norwich , a little far from any tourist attraction.
The rooms are not cheap nor the restaurant. The pool is medium size, warm enough. Spa requires booking well in advance of your stay.
Enjoyable and relaxing.