- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We booked through Late rooms and was quoted £102 but on arrival we was told that we had to pay another £30 for our children which in the ter..."
"Very comfy room. Turn down service could have been better but not too bad. Choice of breakfasts very good and varied. Initial reception serv..."
"A nice room, lovely food in the sports bar and friendly staff. However, I booked this hotel over others because of the swimming pool and sau..."
"Nice facilities, my daughter loved the pool! It's a shame we have to cross the bar to get to the pool though. It's a bit embarrassing when y..."
"If you are not a golfer the hotel is half an hour drive to Norwich , a little far from any tourist attraction. The rooms are not cheap nor t..."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished 4 star Barnam Broom Hotel is set in 300 acres of stunning Norfolk countryside and big skies, just 10 miles to the west of Norwich city centre. Barnham Broom Hotel offers its guests the opportunity to dine indulgently, relax in a quality spa, play on one of two Championship standard golf courses and invigorate themselves in a fully equipped fitness centre and heated swimming pool. The 46 contemporary-style bedrooms,are all finished to a very high specification that make a bold statement of luxury.
Rooms offer free wi-fi, large flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Brasserie at Barnham Broom is establishing a reputation for delivering a delicious variety of Modern English cuisine, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, earning it two AA rosettes. The Spa at Barnham Broom offers guests a chance to escape to a place of tranquillity to receive treatments provided by its team of professional therapists using a range of highly regarded ESPA products.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Price was different to what we agreed
We booked through Late rooms and was quoted £102 but on arrival we was told that we had to pay another £30 for our children which in the terms and conditions it did not state this was an additional charge upon arrival.
When explaining this to the receptionist he was very unhelpful and told me it's not their issue. We had stayed here before and was over the moon with everything so feel disappointed on a return visit to be given a price then pay more and the staff unwilling to accept the terms and conditions are not clear. I would stay here again but maybe call in advance and check what I am paying.
3 day break
Very comfy room.
Turn down service could have been better but not too bad. Choice of breakfasts very good and varied. Initial reception service on checking in very good but various receptionists throughout our stay appeared very disinterested when approached. Restaurant evening food was reasonably priced but quality of food was somewhat mixed. Would strongly recommend the sharing seafood platter for starters. Lovely grounds and would return.