- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Enjoyable stay, staff very friendly. Some parts of hotel could do with updating, but executive rooms are excellent value for money...."
"Staff very friendly enjoyable stay..."
"Hotel staff extremely helpful. Making stay pleasant...."
"The lift wasn't working, the room was quite dated, carpet was worn & the tv didn't work, which we reported to reception on our way out to a..."
About the hotel
Coulsdon Manor is set amidst 140 acres of landscaped Surrey parkland, with a large part of it laid down as a challenging 18 hole golf course - an oasis of peace and tranquillity yet just 15 miles from both central London and Gatwick, and easily accessible from all parts of the South East. Built for the Byron family in the 1850's. Coulsdon Manor has been sympathetically extended, yet only having 42 bedrooms means that it has retained a relaxing and intimate atmosphere.
All bedrooms have private bathroom and are equipped with colour television, radio, direct dial telephone, hospitality tray and hairdryer. Surrounding the hotel, the golf course was developed in 1937 and was designed by H S Colt, known for his course design including Sunningdale and Wentworth West. The course boasts lush fairways and quality greens making it a fair challenge to low and high handicappers alike. After a day visiting the sights of London or round of golf, you have a choice of dining in the elegant Manor House restaurant or the Terrace Bar with its attractive patio serves lighter meals. Tourist Attractions:ChartwellHever Castle,Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventure, Croydon Palace (once the residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury),Wisley Gardens, Brands Hatch, Wakehurst Place & Haxted Mill
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Coulsdon Manor - a Bespoke Hotel
Enjoyable stay, staff very friendly.
Some parts of hotel could do with updating, but executive rooms are excellent value for money.
Coulsdon Manor - a Bespoke Hotel
Staff very friendly enjoyable stay