- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Booked a standard double room. Very large clean room. Plenty of drawers andcupboards. Comfortable beds. Giant bathroom with bath and shower...."
"Location on map looked as if the hotel was next to M40 motorway but the location is somewhat back from the road and the noise was negligible..."
"The staff were very friendly and attentive, couldn't fault them. The room was light and airy with a comfortable bed. There was a good select..."
"The hotel stay was pleasant and the room satisfactory. Found the mattress a bit disruptive to my sleep as I could feel the springs......"
"Service was excellent, the room was basic and not as luxurious as I would have expected for the money. also I paid too much by booking with..."
About the hotel
Set in 17 acres of beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, The Oxford Belfry is the perfect venue from which to explore the city of Oxford and the surrounding area. The hotel is situated minutes from Junctions 7 and 8a of the M40 with excellent transport links to London and the Midlands. The Oxford Belfry proudly boasts reception, lounges, Rycote Restaurant, Terrace Bar, extensive leisure and spa facilities, and outstanding conference and banqueting facilities.
The 154 bedrooms at The Oxford Belfry combine all the amenities you expect from a four star hotel including freeview television, free internet access, tea and coffee making facilities and 24 hour room service. The Oxford Belfry offers the choice of a la carte dining in the Rycote Restaurant or light snacks and drinks in the Terrace Bar. Leisure facilities include indoor swimming pool, scented sauna, aroma steam room, heated loungers, ice fountain and experience shower. There are seven spa treatment rooms where guests can enjoy a comprehensive range of treatments. There are also two outdoor all-weather tennis courts. The Oxford Belfry have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Certainly not standard.
Booked a standard double room.
Very large clean room. Plenty of drawers andcupboards. Comfortable beds. Giant bathroom with bath and shower. Put a sofa in the room and it could have been called a suite. My only comment regarding leisure facilities is that I really would have liked to have had a jacuzzi and there wasn't one.
One night stay - last minute
Location on map looked as if the hotel was next to M40 motorway but the location is somewhat back from the road and the noise was negligible.
Plenty of free parking, The room was on the 2nd (Top floor) and apart from the risk of hitting your head on the eaves when you got out of bed the room was spacious, clean and had most of what you would want, some more casual seating might be an idea. We were unable to eat dinner in the hotel restaurant, to be truthful this was because we had left the booking too late but the Maître-d failed to give us any options other than using room service, we had to locate a local restaurant on the internet which was directly next door and within walking distance, Breakfast was great and had the usual buffet choices. All staff were pleasant and polite, leisure areas were very good with a reasonable sized pool. Internet free and connection reasonable. Be careful on check-out that the £50 swipe of your card to secure extras has been taken off your final payment if you have not used this. On the whole we would return again.