- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Room was good, clean and value for money. Night reception not very helpful forgot to register door card to room, so had to make trip down to..."
"The location, accommodation and the staff made our stay most enjoyable. The staff do not appear to have to 'put-on' a I am enjoying my job a..."
"Check in was a breeze with very friendly staff. Room was large, clean and airy with everything you need including a good sofa to sit on. The..."
"Overall good experience however would help if room service didn't come knocking at 9am to check to see if room is empty!..."
"Great hotel. Good price..."
About the hotel
Campanile Bradford is 3 star hotel, conveniently located within a short distance of both Leeds and Bradford city centres, 10 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport and ideally placed for exploring the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has 130 en-suite bedrooms, equipped with large double bed or 2 single beds, large working desk, 32" flat screen LED Freeview HD televisions , tea and coffee making facilities, and Wireless Internet throughout the hotel, charges may apply. 2 accessible rooms are also available, these have a lower bath with shower over.
A bath seat can be supplied. We do not have wet rooms or stand alone showers. Guests can also enjoy the Restaurant, with room service, a bar, conference facilities and free car park on-site. WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours. Ideal for visiting Yorkshire Dales and Bronte Country, Elland Road Ground and Bradford Bulls/City Ground, IMAX (TV and National Museum of Photography), Bradford Theatres, Bradford University and much more. Bradford Interchange and Forster Square Railway Station are just 2. 5 miles away, and Leeds Bradford International Airport is only 8 miles away.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/05/2016 to 30/05/2025 - Breakfast served between 6.30am- 9.30am Monday to Friday. Weekends/Bank Holidays Breakfast served between 7.00am- 11.00am. Small well behaved dogs permitted, £5.00 per dog, please advise upon booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Room for 1 night
Room was good, clean and value for money.
Night reception not very helpful forgot to register door card to room, so had to make trip down to reception again. No apologies given. Food excellent.
Excellent for the second time!
The location, accommodation and the staff made our stay most enjoyable.
The staff do not appear to have to 'put-on' a I am enjoying my job attitude. They obviously do. Thank you.