- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Went for long weekend with 2 adults, 2 kids (8 & 12 yrs) and dog on 19h September 2015. Couldn't fault the chalet or equipment. Very clean...."
"Whole family had a great holiday location is ideal and accommodation is excellent...."
"Chalet was basic but adequate and bedrooms small however the outlook through the woodland and the general atmosphere is very peaceful and to..."
"Excellent holiday - chalets were clean and roomy - beautiful conservatory for eating meals whilst all ducks look in looking to be fed - my g..."
"Very clean. Quite small so more suitable for younger children..."
About the hotel
A nature lover's paradise set in 35 acres of peaceful silver birchwood between the Cairngorm Mountains and the temperate coast of the Moray Firth. Lochanhully is a small secluded resort, with its own trout lochan (lake) and is situated close to Loch Garten where magnificent ospreys can be seen nesting in the Spring. The resort is close to Aviemore and the terrific family attraction of Landmark Visitor Heritage Centre at Carrbridge.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
McDonald Lochanhully Woodland Club
Went for long weekend with 2 adults, 2 kids (8 & 12 yrs) and dog on 19h September 2015.
Couldn't fault the chalet or equipment. Very clean. Booked through Laterooms.com so it was great value for the money. Chalet could have slept up to 6. Only complain from the kids was lack of wifi signal, but this was minor. We enjoyed the swimming pool, went 2 days in a row. Staff were helpful when asked for ball and floats to play with in pool. Not a very large pool but was ok when went. It was very convenient for Landmark which the kids and dog really enjoyed. Kids have asked to go back to chalets and Landmark again.
Excellent Family Holiday
Whole family had a great holiday location is ideal and accommodation is excellent.