- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The reception should be staffed 24 hours. We needed to leave early on the first morning and the both the entrance door and the door to the b..."
"Can't find anything wrong anywhere from minute we arrived nice warm welcome was very informative about area and even gave good ideas to impr..."
"Bed too small and virtually no channels on TV..."
"Our room and all the linen was spotlessly clean & the electric heater made it warm & comfortable. The only negative was a flickering light i..."
"We found the surroundings comfortable and enjoyed our short stay at the hotel...."
About the hotel
We are an independent family hotel who have been in business for over 35 years, We are a small knit team and have all been employed here for many years, customers can be assured they will receive the best possible customer service here at our hotel. We were very proud this year to be finalists in the White Rose Awards of hotel excellence and we were in the same category with Coniston Hall and Raithwaite Hall. We are very near to Forster Square, Bradford Interchange Railway Stations, 1 mile from the city centre of Bradford and close to Shipley, Saltaire and Bingley, also close to Haworth and Keighley.
Our Bedrooms are modern, very clean and homely, with all facilities including Egyptian cotton bedding, tea and coffee making facilities and satalite televisions. Our reputation for food is second to none, all produce is locally sourced, freshly cooked to order with the freshest ingredients. We pride ourselves on being described by many guests as an hidden gem.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The Dubrovnik Hotel
The reception should be staffed 24 hours.
We needed to leave early on the first morning and the both the entrance door and the door to the bar which led to another exit were locked. No reply when phoning from the room so rang hotel from mobile in order to get the doors opened. Staff all very friendly and obliging.
The Dubrovnik Hotel
Can't find anything wrong anywhere from minute we arrived nice warm welcome was very informative about area and even gave good ideas to improve our stay room is nice bed comfortable the only thing the room needed was a sofa there was nowhere to sit other than the bed.
food was great breakfast was great even hot toast see its the little things that count thank you.