- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"A beautiful hotel, furnished to a high standard. The welcome was warm, friendly and courteous. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The fo..."
"pricey but nice..."
"Lovely hotel. Only disappointment was that the restaurant was not open which meant range if meals was limited to the bar bistro...."
"This golf hotel was an excellent choice for a retired non-golfing couple needing a relaxing few days away from home. This was our second tim..."
"Enjoyed my brief stay at the Royal Marine. Unfortunately I arrived so late, I missed the evening meal sitting. None the less, the hotel staf..."
About the hotel
Just an hour north of Inverness is one of the Highlands hidden gems - Royal Marine Hotel, Brora, Sutherland. A charming Robert Lorimer Highland retreat overlooking the River Brora and adjacent James Braid's famous golf course. Excellent food, fine wines and roaring log fires! Leisure Club with pool.
Comfortable rooms, choice of formal dining in Lorimer’s room or informally in the Bistro or Garden Room. Great location to explore the north or golf at Royal Dornoch. Pamper yourself in our new treatment room or chill out in the club. A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/06/2015 to 31/12/2024 - PLEASE NOTE: when booking a Apartment 25% of the total amount will be charged at time of booking. 30 days prior to arrival the remainder 75% of the booking will be charged. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous Bespoke Scottish Hotel
A beautiful hotel, furnished to a high standard.
The welcome was warm, friendly and courteous. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The food was of a high standard.
good experience clean good food nice atmosphere
pricey but nice