- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Stayed a couple of times now. Rooms are clean and decent enough, but the room acoustics are boomy, amplifying every noise. The room door all..."
"Very good hotel with excellent staff - only problem finding it as locals all know it as Smokies and not the Best Western Hotel - sign diffic..."
"really good clean and happy with my stay the room was a little hot even though I turned the heating off but apart from that it was a good st..."
"Very clean, pleasant staff, comfortable..."
"Breakfast could have been hotter...."
About the hotel
As a member of the world-renowned Best Western chain, the hotel offers all of the amenities required by the modern traveler. Facilities include a bar, brasserie restaurant, trimnasium; including a full gym along with a steam room, and sauna , meeting and conference rooms and 24-hour reception. We offer complimentary WIFI and car parking.
We are a very popular wedding and banqueting hotel accommodating up to 350 guests. Also a very popular Sunday Lunch Venue. The hotel offers 73 ensuite spacious bedrooms and carefully furnished to suit business and leisure guests. For a more luxurious experience, choose one of the 10 executive suites which offer a king-size bed. Ideally located in Greater Manchester off the M60, only 7 miles from the heart of downtown Manchester. easy access to the world-famous Old Trafford Football Ground, the Imperial War Museum, and the Lowry Art Gallery which are all nearby. The lively morris dancing, brass bands, pretty canals and narrow-boats of picturesque Saddleworth are also only minutes away. We are now a totally non smoking venue.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Nice but noisy
Stayed a couple of times now.
Rooms are clean and decent enough, but the room acoustics are boomy, amplifying every noise. The room door allows noise from the corridor into the room and for some reason doors elsewhere in the hotel can be heard closing. Not good in a busy hotel that hosts a number of parties each evening. You can imagine the guests aren't the quietest after a few drinks. Not the quietest of hotels which kept me dozing rather than sleeping overnight.
Very good hotel with excellent staff - only problem finding it as locals all know it as Smokies and not the Best Western Hotel - sign difficult to see at night as it is hidden in trees.