"We enjoyed our stay a lot. The hotel has a lot of charm. It was in keeping with the kind of pre-gentrification old big houses in hyde park/h..."
"I would visit this hotel again was good value for money n very friendly staff..."
"This hotel was basic but quite nice. Very warm, quiet, free WIFI, they serve food on the premises and had a bar downstairs. The staff were v..."
"I picked this hotel as it said it had a restaurant and a bar, the bar only sold beer in cans and the restaurant is no longer in operation wh..."
"The location was great and the food was lovely. The staff seemed polite, the only downside was the heating was way too hot and hearing the p..."
About the hotel
* A budget hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £4.00 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is beyond tired I would say it is even past exhausted.
Charming pre-gentrified and friendly place
We enjoyed our stay a lot.
The hotel has a lot of charm. It was in keeping with the kind of pre-gentrification old big houses in hyde park/headingley. It had a lot of original features and weird that that we really like, is clean and the staff were friendly. If you are more inclined to generic/modernised type places then this place wouldn't be right for you. You would find it really musty, out of date and disappointing. If you are interested in quirky and silly places and you want to be near to all things great like the brudenell social club, grove cafe, slips deli and arcadia then this place is perfect. Even had a picture outside our room of a time when Chas and Dave stayed. Class.