- 36 guest reviews
"This hotel was basic but quite nice. Very warm, quiet, free WIFI, they serve food on the premises and had a bar downstairs. The staff were v..."
"I picked this hotel as it said it had a restaurant and a bar, the bar only sold beer in cans and the restaurant is no longer in operation wh..."
"The location was great and the food was lovely. The staff seemed polite, the only downside was the heating was way too hot and hearing the p..."
"Warm and helpful welcome. Willing help with our baggage up the two flights narrow stairs (would have wanted a warning....). Found room cramp..."
About the hotel
* A privately owned period Hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £3.50 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * All restaurant meals prepared daily by our very own chef and cost under £10 * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Butlers Hotel in LEEDS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel was basic but quite nice.
Very warm, quiet, free WIFI, they serve food on the premises and had a bar downstairs. The staff were very friendly and helpful and it was quite well located, with lots of buses into the centre.
Pay a bit more and stay elsewhere!