- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"We have been before on several occasions, and find the accommodation and facilities fantastic. The location and area are also fantastic. Foo..."
"I had been earlier in the year to this hotel and have enjoyed both trips, however this one was a lot cheaper due to going through late rooms..."
"This stay was bought as a wedding gift from my parents,omg it was amazing,..."
"The hotel although old is very well looked after. Customer service was terrific and there were some great members of staff. (Danni - recepti..."
"What an excellent hotel. All of the staff work as a team, nothing is a problem. A wonderful place highly recommended...."
About the hotel
Few hotels are so beautifully situated as Armathwaite Hall - one of the original stately homes of England. Magnificently set in the secluded spendour of 400 acres of deer park and woodland, bordered by the beauty of Bassenthwaite Lake and framed by the dramatic Skiddaw mountain and fells, Armathwaite Hall is as romantic as the surrounding countryside. This 4 red star Country House Hotel, privately owned by the resident Graves family, reflects a quality of life and old world hospitality of which the famous novelist Sir Hugh Walpole wrote "A house of perfect and irresistible charm"
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Armathwaite Hall Hotel in Bassenthwaite are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful old country house in a magnificent setting.
We have been before on several occasions, and find the accommodation and facilities fantastic.
The location and area are also fantastic. Food a bit pricy but overall we love this hotel.
well worth a visit
I had been earlier in the year to this hotel and have enjoyed both trips, however this one was a lot cheaper due to going through late rooms.