- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Pleasantly surprised, typical northern hospitality, brilliant. Good atmosphere, would definitely use this hotel again...."
"Nice and welcoming...."
"Had a great stay at the Blue Bell last week. Friendly welcome at reception, with no problem checking in. Room was basic, but had everything..."
"Very nice basic hotel. Friendly staff and nice clean rooms. The room was warm and bedding was clean and crisp. I would recommend this hotel...."
"Simple but effective...."
About the hotel
The Blue Bell Lodge is ideally situated just off the A19 giving excellent access to the north and south. We are 3 miles from the town centre, Middlesbrough railway station , Middlesbrough football club and close to the major business parks. The hotel offers free ample car parking, disabled facilities and complimentary meeting facilities for residential guests.
The Blue Bell Pub is well known for its friendly relaxed environment, providing a wide range of great food. More than that, it has all the extras to remind you of your 'local' away from home: sport, occasional theme nights, charity events and much more. It is also a great base from which to explore the North Yorkshire Moors and coastal resorts. Free Wi-fi access in all bedrooms and public areas.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Half way point on our journey, stopped here to meet family.
Pleasantly surprised, typical northern hospitality, brilliant.
Good atmosphere, would definitely use this hotel again.
Blue Bell Lodge Hotel
Nice and welcoming.