- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Clean, comfortable accommodation. We had a large room at the back which was excellent and quiet despite backing on to the car park. Staff we..."
"Lovely clean, quiet and comfortable room...."
"Had a 2 day stay. Very comfy room, helpful and friendly staff. Great location, right in the center of Andover. Will definitely be back for a..."
"Above first class in every way..."
"The hotel is right in the centre of Andover. The room was clean comfortable and spacious. Breakfast menu was varied and the food was nicely..."
About the hotel
The Star and Garter is in the very centre of Andover The classic georgian facade has dominated the town since 1770 and overlooks the market square bustling with busy stall holders and shoppers. Thoughtfully converted and restored. The main hotel , stables and coach house encircle the old courtyard.
The 35 newly refurbished bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with bath and power shower. All bedrooms have flat screen telivisions with Freeview and free wifi. We have ample free parking and for your convenience we have 24/7 reception The Star and Garter has a Bar, it offers an extensive Hot and Cold Buffet Breakfast and there is also terrace. Our Bar has a selection of bottled beers, ales and an evening snack menu. Please note we do not accept children. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect. Town centre hotel with parking
Clean, comfortable accommodation.
We had a large room at the back which was excellent and quiet despite backing on to the car park. Staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly. Although limited food available at the hotel the High Street has a good selection of places to eat, the Thai restaurant a short walk from the car park is excellent and well worth a visit.
Excellent central location in Andover with free parking.
Lovely clean, quiet and comfortable room.