- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"We stayed two nights for a local family party. The accommodation was well located and had convenient parking and facilities such as free Wi-..."
"Quiet room considering the location. Room was very spacious and well equipped. Bathroom was cold and draughty due to old window frames, very..."
"Excellent rooms. Comfortable beds and modern bathrooms. Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the bar staff..."
"Good hotel, clean, comfortable and a car park..."
"I booked this hotel because of its central location and it was pretty much as I expected. Service was good if a bit apologetic because there..."
About the hotel
The Star and Garter is in the very centre of Andover The classic georgian facade has dominated the town since 1770 and overlooks the market square bustling with busy stall holders and shoppers. Thoughtfully converted and restored. The main hotel , stables and coach house encircle the old courtyard.
The 35 newly refurbished bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with bath and power shower. All bedrooms have flat screen telivisions with Freeview and free wifi. We have ample free parking and for your convenience we have 24/7 reception The Star and Garter has a Bar, it offers an extensive Hot and Cold Buffet Breakfast and there is also terrace. Our Bar has a selection of bottled beers, ales and an evening snack menu.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed two nights for a local family party.
The accommodation was well located and had convenient parking and facilities such as free Wi-Fi. The hotel served breakfast but no other meals but Andover has a number of good restaurants. We had elderly relatives meeting us for afternoon tea which the staff helpfully provided. The staff were incredibly helpful with taxis and suggestions.
It was what it said on the tin.
Quiet room considering the location.
Room was very spacious and well equipped. Bathroom was cold and draughty due to old window frames, very dirty window panes with dead bugs but must've been an oversight as this was the only area I saw like this. Parking was great but difficult to initially find.